On this day in 1976, Apple launched its first computer
Steve Jobs and Steve Wozniak co-founded Apple in early 1976 and began designing computers by hand that would be easy-to-use at home or in the office. These devices would later be known as Personal Computers or PCs.
Jobs reportedly convinced Wozniak to start the price of the Apple 1 at $666.66.
The Apple I came with a 4KB of memory and a 6502 8-bit processor. The memory was expandable to 8 or 48 KB using expansion cards.
However, the production was discontinued on September 30, 1977.
- Sindh govt to bear medical expenses of Liaquat Ali Khan’s ailing son11:58 PM | 3 Aug, 2021
- Aamir Liaquat faces police complaint over lashing out at traffic cop ...10:55 AM | 3 Aug, 2021
- Turkey imposes 10-day mandatory quarantine for travellers from ...10:14 AM | 3 Aug, 2021
- Today's currency exchange rates in Pakistan - Dollar, Euro, Pound, ...09:15 AM | 3 Aug, 2021
- Falak takes Sarah on shopping spree (VIDEO)09:00 PM | 2 Aug, 2021
- Prince Charming - Mahira Khan's first look from upcoming webseries ...05:50 PM | 2 Aug, 2021
- Sharmila Faruqui lashes out at Ayeza Khan’s controversial scene ...05:21 PM | 2 Aug, 2021
- Stars who used apps to find love08:02 PM | 24 Jul, 2021
- World’s most powerful passports in 2021: Where does Pakistan stand?03:35 PM | 7 Jul, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021