Coronavirus 'under control' in South Punjab
MULTAN - Terming COVID-19 situation in South Punjab under control, Punjab Chief Minister, Usman Buzdar Saturday said that it was the responsibility of the government to extend the best health facility to patients suffering from the viral disease in the province.
He stated this during a meeting with Chairman Multan Dry Port Trust and known industrialist, Khawaja Jalal Uddin Roomi here on Saturday.
Acknowledging the services rendered by doctors nurses and paramedics as front line force, Buzdar said that medical staff battling with pandemic were heroes of the country and the government would never leave them alone.
He informed that the Punjab government would bring more “good news” for people of South Punjab in days to come. The chief minister appreciated Mahmood Group of Industries for its value contributions by joining hands with the government in the hard times.
He lauded Khawaja Jalaluddin Roomi for making payments to his employees timely in the challenging conditions.
Former president MCCI, Roomi informed Chief Minister that his group had not only donated to Prime Minister, Imran Khan Corona Relief Fund but also stood by the government in the troubled times.
He said that they were supporting deserving and needy people from day one of the outbreaks of the virus in a respectable manner.
He invited Chief Minister Buzdar to visit Multan after the situation improved.
- Heavy rains likely in parts of country from Thursday11:48 PM | 27 May, 2020
- Pakistan condemns start of temple construction at Babri Mosque site ...11:09 PM | 27 May, 2020
- Trump offers to mediate standoff between China, India09:45 PM | 27 May, 2020
- India may lose T20 World Cup 2021 hosting rights over tax issues08:51 PM | 27 May, 2020
- Petrol prices likely to go down by Rs5-10 in Pakistan07:33 PM | 27 May, 2020
- Anoushey receives Eid wishes from 'Ertugrul' – VIDEO04:35 PM | 27 May, 2020
- Nadia Jamil’s best friend goes bald to support her03:55 PM | 27 May, 2020
- Asim Azhar releases his version of Bollywood song Humraah02:34 PM | 27 May, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020