Transgender alleged to have relations with Imran Khan opens up
ISLAMABAD - The transgender model who was alleged to have sexual relations with Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf Chairman, Imran Khan has finally quashed such allegations.
In a message released recently, Ramal Ali, whose name was quoted in the memoir of Imran Khan's former wife, Reham Khan, has expressed that she was saddened at such accusations which were far from reality.
'Keep me out of your political debate as the allegations have hurt me and my family,' said Ramal.
ریحام خان کی کتاب میں لگائے گئے الزامات پر ٹرانسجنڈر ماڈل و اداکارہ رمل علی کا ویڈیو بیانPosted by pkNews on Thursday, July 12, 2018
The transgender continued that one needs to cross-check such FAKE news before making it public, saying she was unaware of the publication of such scandal involving the Prime Minister-in-waiting, Imran Khan, in any book.
Transgender person provided her 'services' to ... 12:34 PM | 12 Jul, 2018
LAHORE - Reham Khan, the ex-wife of Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) chief Imran Khan, has finally released her book ...
Ali pleaded that she toiled hard for achieving success in the media industry and to earn respect which 'I need to keep intact'.
Ramal Ali was quoted through a journalist in the sensational book released by Reham Khan.
Explaining the hidden facts in the book, which are still unsubstantiated, the ex-wife of Khan wrote, “… a rather excited female journalist would one day try very hard to reach me. I was busy in a meeting at the time but eventually managed to squeeze a few minutes out for the urgent information that she had to share. This rather journalist told me that the film actress Resham had just called her and told her how the new transgender dancer Rimal provided services to the great Khan. My lack of surprise shocked the journalist relaying the story”.
The journalist “proceeded to swear at me in Sindhi, saying, “Zaleel aurat! I can’t believe what an idiotic woman you are! You knew all this?” reads the book.
- Pakistan surpasses 247,000 cases of coronavirus – 5,157 confirmed ...09:03 PM | 11 Jul, 2020
- Pakistan Stock Exchange returns to regular operational hours on Monday08:48 PM | 11 Jul, 2020
- No more announced load shedding in Karachi from tomorrow, says Asad ...08:09 PM | 11 Jul, 2020
- PAKvENG – Azhar Ali and Sarfaraz Ahmed to captain in 2-day practice ...07:32 PM | 11 Jul, 2020
- Number of corona patients on ventilators down 28 percent: Asad Umar07:01 PM | 11 Jul, 2020
- Aisha Uqbah Malik pens a heartwarming birthday wish for husband04:27 PM | 11 Jul, 2020
- Hamza Ali Abbasi criticises Muslims encouraging conversion of other ...03:58 PM | 11 Jul, 2020
- Feroze Khan celebrates his 30th birthday03:10 PM | 11 Jul, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020