India hands over drowned boy’s body to Pakistan Army
Reports say the boy had drowned in Neelum River in Minimarg area of Gilgit-Baltistan in and his body was recovered in Kishenganga River (Name of Neelum River on India side) in Gurez valley.
Following father’s appeal, the Indian army handed over the body to Pakistan army at Bandipora.
7-year old Abid Shaikh,resident of a Pakistani village along LOC drowned in Krishan Ganga on way to school. His dead body was found and is present on other side of the line of control.— Naimat Khan (@NKMalazai) July 9, 2019
Father has urged PMKhan & Indian authorities to help him get body of his son @BeingSalmanKhan pic.twitter.com/noI68aThxi
Bandipora Deputy Commissioner Shahbaz Mirza said that army officials gave back the body at 2 pm on Thursday.
- India bans Muslim gatherings but allows Hindu pilgrimage in occupied ...11:45 PM | 6 Jul, 2020
- Pakistan surpasses 233,000 cases of coronavirus – 4,819 confirmed ...11:21 PM | 6 Jul, 2020
- Money laundering case – Shehbaz Sharif seeks exemption from ...11:15 PM | 6 Jul, 2020
- China, India hold talks on border standoff11:05 PM | 6 Jul, 2020
- Umar Akmal’s appeal to be heard on July 13: PCB10:53 PM | 6 Jul, 2020
- Elton John honoured with his own commemorative coin from Uk's Royal ...04:46 PM | 6 Jul, 2020
- TikTok star Zulqarnain Sikandar all set to make his acting debut with ...02:45 PM | 6 Jul, 2020
- Saroj Khan's family lived in Pakistan before the partition02:16 PM | 6 Jul, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020