India hands over drowned boy’s body to Pakistan Army
Reports say the boy had drowned in Neelum River in Minimarg area of Gilgit-Baltistan in and his body was recovered in Kishenganga River (Name of Neelum River on India side) in Gurez valley.
Following father’s appeal, the Indian army handed over the body to Pakistan army at Bandipora.
7-year old Abid Shaikh,resident of a Pakistani village along LOC drowned in Krishan Ganga on way to school. His dead body was found and is present on other side of the line of control.— Naimat Khan (@NKMalazai) July 9, 2019
Father has urged PMKhan & Indian authorities to help him get body of his son @BeingSalmanKhan pic.twitter.com/noI68aThxi
Bandipora Deputy Commissioner Shahbaz Mirza said that army officials gave back the body at 2 pm on Thursday.
- Key officials from Russia, Britain meet Pakistan's army chief07:19 PM | 11 Dec, 2019
- 22-year-old Samina dies in Lahore’s hospital after protesting ...06:41 PM | 11 Dec, 2019
- Mere Paas Tum Ho scores more IMDB rating than Game of Thrones02:23 PM | 11 Dec, 2019
- Zameen.com launches new Plot Finder tool to facilitate online plot ...07:25 PM | 22 Nov, 2019
- Azadi March: Chaudhry brothers active for compromise talks as Fazl ...12:08 AM | 5 Nov, 2019
- 8 Reasons to buy HONOR 8 Series04:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2019
- Meet members of Pakistan’s first-ever National Youth Council05:05 PM | 1 Jul, 2019