PM Imran expresses fear that massacre similar to Srebrenica may happen in IOJ&K
ISLAMABAD - Prime Minister Imran Khan has expressed fear that a massacre similar to Srebrenica may happen in Indian Occupied Jammu and Kashmir (IOJ&K).
In his video message on 25th memorial anniversary of the genocide took place in Srebrenica today (Saturday), he said eight hundred thousand Indian troops have besieged eight million people of Kashmir.
He urged world community to take notice and never allow such acts to take place again, the Radio Pakistan reported.
The prime minister said it is important for us to learn lesson from massacre in Bosnia and world community must never allow such things to happen again.
He paid 'Salam' and best wishes on behalf of the people of Pakistan to the people of Bosnia.
- Sindh decides to reopen schools, business activities11:52 PM | 8 Aug, 2020
- England defeat Pakistan by 3 wickets in first Test10:58 PM | 8 Aug, 2020
- 750kg Naswar smuggling attempt foiled in UAE09:26 PM | 8 Aug, 2020
- Pakistan Army launches rescue operation in flood-hit villages of Dadu08:21 PM | 8 Aug, 2020
- Mehwish Hayat requests fans to report TikTok account impersonating her05:31 PM | 8 Aug, 2020
- Abhishek Bachchan tests negative for COVID-19, discharged from ...04:49 PM | 8 Aug, 2020
- Maya Ali and Sheheryar Munawar set to hit the silver screen together04:31 PM | 8 Aug, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020