Motorways paving way towards development: PM
Replying to the points raised by Nawab Ali Wassan of PPP in his budget speech during a parliament’s session on Thursday, the prime minister said the work on Hyderabad-Karachi section of Lahore-Karachi Motorway has already begun.
Nawaz Sharif also assured that work on Hyderabad-Sukkur section would be completed.
In KPK, the work on Hazara Motorway is going on rapidly, the premier said, adding the PML-N government is working on these projects as a national duty.
PM Nawaz further expressed the confidence that these projects will be completed during the next three years.
He reminded the house that the Coastal Highway from Gwadar to Karachi was also constructed by the PML-N government.
“The government wants to make Gwadar a best port, city and a district. We should sit together and frame new laws to give a special status of free port to Gwadar including a new administrative system there,” he added.
- realme C25Y makes a comeback with an amazing price of PKR 28,99904:30 PM | 3 Oct, 2022
- IHC larger bench discharges contempt notice against ex-PM Imran Khan02:15 PM | 3 Oct, 2022
- Shahnawaz Amir’s remand extended in Sarah Inam murder case01:34 PM | 3 Oct, 2022
- CM Pervez Elahi inaugurates Punjab Ehsaas Rashan Riayat Programme12:47 PM | 3 Oct, 2022
- Today's currency exchange rates in Pakistan - Dollar, Euro, Pound, ...11:53 AM | 3 Oct, 2022
- Ali Sethi and Shae Gill take 'Pasoori' to live concert in London07:00 PM | 2 Oct, 2022
- Naimal Khawar's post workout glow leaves fans stunned09:02 PM | 2 Oct, 2022
- Hira Mani and Rahim Pardesi's new song 'Mera Naam' is out now08:35 PM | 2 Oct, 2022
- US cipher is a reality, says PTI05:20 PM | 2 Oct, 2022
- Pakistan, India lose ranking on UN’s human development index07:32 PM | 10 Sep, 2022
- Movies lineup for 2022-23 in Pakistan08:01 PM | 1 Sep, 2022
- Pakistani passport ranked 4th worst on list of 19911:59 PM | 23 Aug, 2022