Budget 2021-22: PTI govt proposes tax on mobile data usage, SMS
ISLAMABAD – The federal government has proposed the imposition of federal excise duty on the usage of internet data and SMS services.
Finance Minister Shaukat Tarin while presenting the Budget 2021-22 in National Assembly said that FED is also being imposed on mobile calls that last for more than three minutes.
Budget 2021-22: PTI govt proposes 10% increase in ... 04:49 PM | 11 Jun, 2021
ISLAMABAD - The federal government has proposed a raise of ten percent increase in salaries and pensions of government ...
The move, if implemented, will cause a surge in the prices of mobile data services in the country.
Tarin announced that 8% withholding tax on mobile services will be reduced gradually.
Shaukat Tarin unveils Rs8 trillion Budget 2021-22 04:00 PM | 11 Jun, 2021
ISLAMABAD – Finance Minister Shaukat Tarin on Friday presented the Federal Budget 2021-22 amid ruckus by ...
- Punjab top cop vows to treat Mufti Aziz ur Rehman as a test case04:41 PM | 20 Jun, 2021
- Triple crowns for Amna Qayum in 2nd PTF Junior National Ranking ...04:08 PM | 20 Jun, 2021
- Pakistan’s Mariam Nusrat makes it to Forbes ‘Next 1000 List’03:31 PM | 20 Jun, 2021
- Ertugrul’s Turgut Alp, Bamsı Beyrek made brand ambassadors for ...02:17 PM | 20 Jun, 2021
- Mahira Khan spends quality time with beau Salim Karim in Nathia Gali01:41 PM | 20 Jun, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021
- Best anti-aging foods to look younger09:47 PM | 18 May, 2021
- Top cricketers who married athletes09:20 PM | 8 May, 2021