Budget 2021-22: PTI govt proposes 10% increase in salaries, pensions
ISLAMABAD - The federal government has proposed a raise of ten percent increase in salaries and pensions of government employees in Budget 2021-22.
Finance Minister Shaukat Tarin is presenting the third budget of the PTI government amid protests being staged by the employees outside the Pakistan Secretariat in Islamabad.
The employees said that the salaries should be raised keeping in view the inflation rate in the country.
Tarin while delivering budget speech said that government employees will be given 10% ad-hoc relief.
Shaukat Tarin unveils Rs8 trillion Budget 2021-22 04:00 PM | 11 Jun, 2021
ISLAMABAD – Finance Minister Shaukat Tarin on Friday presented the Federal Budget 2021-22 amid ruckus by ...
- Shahrukh Khan becomes the only Pakistani cadet to graduate from US ...09:50 PM | 12 Jun, 2021
- Watch: Donald Trump lookalike singing, selling ice cream in Pakistan09:34 PM | 12 Jun, 2021
- Saudi FM informs Pakistan’s Qureshi about challenges of organising ...09:08 PM | 12 Jun, 2021
- In a historic first, people with mental illness allowed to open a ...07:58 PM | 12 Jun, 2021
- Finance Minister Shaukat Tarin ‘to run for Senate’07:15 PM | 12 Jun, 2021
- Sonali Bendre proudly shares transformation on Cancer Survivors’ Day05:51 PM | 12 Jun, 2021
- Waseem Abbas reflects on Mahira Khan-Firdous Jamal controversy04:44 PM | 12 Jun, 2021
- Shah Rukh Khan gets back to work for 'Pathan' shooting04:20 PM | 12 Jun, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021
- Best anti-aging foods to look younger09:47 PM | 18 May, 2021
- Pakistani FM reaches Turkey on diplomatic mission to highlight ...05:56 PM | 18 May, 2021