Huawei delegation calls on Federal Minister for IT Pakistan
ISLAMABAD - Huawei delegation led by Chief Executive Officer (CEO) Huawei Pakistan Saif Chi called on Federal Minister for Information Technology and Telecommunication Syed Amin Ul Haque here on Monday.
The Minister welcomed the Huawei delegation and matters related to Information and Communication Technology (ICT), connectivity, digitalization, and smartphone manufacturing were discussed during the meeting.
CEO Huawei briefed the Minister about Huawei company services, programs, and initiatives for the development of the ICT sector in Pakistan.
The delegation also apprised the Minster that Huawei has set up ICT academies in different cities of Pakistan.
The academies, he said, will provide students access to the latest ICT technologies. Huawei also held ICT competition for students while the competition will be held in September.
Team Huawei also apprised about steps being taken under its corporate social responsibility (CSR) program. The Minister lauded Huawei for its initiatives and directed them to continue their endeavors under the CSR program.
- Pakistan surpasses 280,000 cases of coronavirus – 6,010 confirmed ...11:48 PM | 4 Aug, 2020
- Gold prices reach shocking $2,000 per ounce for first time ever11:37 PM | 4 Aug, 2020
- Pakistani boy becomes internet sensation with videos of long jump ...10:39 PM | 4 Aug, 2020
- At least 10 killed after massive explosions shake Lebanon’s Beirut ...09:14 PM | 4 Aug, 2020
- Insurance amount for Karachi plane crash victims increased to Rs10 ...08:14 PM | 4 Aug, 2020
- I have received many marriage proposals from Pakistan: Cengiz Coskun04:30 PM | 4 Aug, 2020
- 21 years of working would not have happened with just nepotism: ...03:14 PM | 4 Aug, 2020
- Netflix confirms season 5 of Money Heist02:21 PM | 4 Aug, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020