Unhygienic food causes death of two minors at Karachi restaurant
According to SSP South, a couple and their two children had consumed food from the restaurant last night and the latter also purchased candies from a stall at a children's playland in Defence Phase 4.
The two children were five and one-year-old.
The distressed mother has also been admitted to a hospital, the police official said.
He further said that the eatery has been sealed and investigation into the incident is underway.
Meanwhile, IG Sindh police has taken notice of the incident and report has been sought from SSP south in this regard.
- 285 stranded Pakistanis return home in two special flights04:42 PM | 25 May, 2020
- Four young Kashmiris martyred in fresh act of Indian terrorism02:48 PM | 25 May, 2020
- How much does Ahmed Shah earn from Fahad Mustafa’s Jeeto Pakistan?08:41 PM | 23 May, 2020
- Zara Abid presumed dead, not amongst the survivors of PIA plane crash05:13 PM | 23 May, 2020
- Netflix announces Élite season 4 with returning cast members04:07 PM | 23 May, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020