A Power-Packed Relationship Refreshed
KFC Pakistan renewed its exclusive cold beverage partnership with Pepsico Pakistan for the next 5 years as part of a high-spirited signing ceremony held at DHA Golf Club last Sunday.
Raza Pirbhai, CEO - KFC Pakistan, led the KFC team, including Noor Alam, CMO, Ayesha Abdullah, CFO and Ammar Azhar, CTO.
On the other side were Furqan Ahmed Syed, CEO - PepsiCo Pakistan & Afghanistan, and Eugene Willemsen, CEO - PepsiCo Africa, Middle East & South Asia Sector. Also in attendance from PepsiCo Pakistan were Saad M Khan, Director Franchise and Zahra Zaidi, National Key Accounts Manager.
The ceremony was also graced by high-profile corporate dignitaries including Yaseen Haji Kassam, CEO & MD - PBL, Siraj Kassam Teli, Director - PBL, Ahmed Kapadia, Founder - Synergy Group, Fahad Mehmood Chairman – GoLootlo and Nauman Sikandar, MD & CEO – Foodpanda Pakistan.
Capping off a relationship which has persisted for more than 20 years, the renewal of the contract extends an association which began in 1997 - the year KFC arrived in Pakistan. With both brands being powerhouses, this partnership will only help them go from strength to strength.
- #Cannoli – Islamabad café rebrands its logo after facing severe ...07:14 PM | 25 Jan, 2021
- PML-N announces to contest Senate elections06:25 PM | 25 Jan, 2021
- Madina becomes WHO's 'first large healthy city' in the world06:04 PM | 25 Jan, 2021
- Pakistan vs South Africa series trophy unveiled05:48 PM | 25 Jan, 2021
- Remembering Chef Fatima Ali on 2nd death anniversary04:40 PM | 25 Jan, 2021
- Bilal Abbas Khan featured in 30 under 30 Global Asian Stars04:16 PM | 25 Jan, 2021
- Hollywood's top female celebs who lift weights to stay fit02:36 PM | 22 Jan, 2021
- Here's how world leaders responded to Biden's inauguration as POTUS07:24 PM | 21 Jan, 2021
- Stars who turned down plastic surgery07:32 PM | 17 Jan, 2021
- Stars who dated in the past11:38 PM | 5 Jan, 2021