World’s first female-only trampoline park set to bounce into Riyadh
Bounce will be bringing its high-energy trampoline park and X-Park adventure challenge course to the Saudi capital allowing the female residents to literally fly through the air and bounce off the walls.
The 3,000-sq. meter warehouse on Riyadh’s main East-West Road will offer wall-to-wall activities for women of all ages and abilities and will be the largest in the capital.
The venue will be packed with over 80 interconnected trampolines, a dodgeball arena, slam dunk, huge inflatable airbag, and the famous X-Park. The venue will feature plenty of other entertainment options for the women of Riyadh.
“Our first trampoline park in Saudi opened last year in Jeddah and the response has been electrifying. Thousands of families in the city are enjoying this new way to have fun and stay active," said Mashael Attieh, the managing partner of BOUNCE Saudi Arabia.
“With the opening of BOUNCE in Riyadh, we will provide ladies of all ages and abilities with one of the newest and most popular entertainment options in the market, as well as a training ground for all things aerial sports, Saudi Gazette reported.
“Did you know that 10 minutes of jumping on a trampoline burns the same number of calories as 30 minutes of running; that’s not from me, just ask the guys from NASA. The beauty of this is that it’s a lot of fun and you don’t even realize you’re getting an amazing full body workout.”
BOUNCE recently held a recruitment drive in Riyadh and were overwhelmed with the response receiving over 5,000 registrations. Interviews were held in the format of the X-Factor auditions where the candidates were asked to demonstrate tricks and impress the BOUNCE panel with their amazing personalities.
“We are off to a great start in Riyadh with more than 5,000 ladies applying to be part of the BOUNCE Tribe and we’ve been blown away by the talent within the local community. We are always looking for good talent and we look forward to adding more people to our tribe,” said Doran Davies, CEO of Bounce Middle East.
- Pakistan and India meet again as ICC announces fixtures for T20 World ...09:44 AM | 21 Jan, 2022
- Pakistan’s daily Covid cases pass 7000-mark for first time09:22 AM | 21 Jan, 2022
- Today's currency exchange rates in Pakistan - Dollar, Euro, Pound, ...08:54 AM | 21 Jan, 2022
- Today's gold rates in Pakistan — 21 January 202208:32 AM | 21 Jan, 2022
- PM Imran updates Bill Gates on Pakistan's fight against polio, ...08:16 AM | 21 Jan, 2022
- ‘Video’ of PSL 2022 anthem featuring Atif Aslam, Aima Baig leaked ...09:10 PM | 20 Jan, 2022
- ‘Bismillah’ – Sharmila Faruqui files cybercrime complaint ...06:49 PM | 20 Jan, 2022
- 'Kana Yaari' – Coke Studio's hijabi rapper Eva B wins hearts07:31 PM | 20 Jan, 2022
- Who has scored most runs in Pakistan Super League? Here’s list of ...01:52 PM | 15 Jan, 2022
- Where does Pakistan stand in world's most powerful passport list in ...11:27 AM | 13 Jan, 2022
- Pakistan’s Top News Moments of 202110:47 PM | 31 Dec, 2021
- Famous Figures We Lost in 202107:03 PM | 31 Dec, 2021