World’s first female-only trampoline park set to bounce into Riyadh
Bounce will be bringing its high-energy trampoline park and X-Park adventure challenge course to the Saudi capital allowing the female residents to literally fly through the air and bounce off the walls.
The 3,000-sq. meter warehouse on Riyadh’s main East-West Road will offer wall-to-wall activities for women of all ages and abilities and will be the largest in the capital.
The venue will be packed with over 80 interconnected trampolines, a dodgeball arena, slam dunk, huge inflatable airbag, and the famous X-Park. The venue will feature plenty of other entertainment options for the women of Riyadh.
“Our first trampoline park in Saudi opened last year in Jeddah and the response has been electrifying. Thousands of families in the city are enjoying this new way to have fun and stay active," said Mashael Attieh, the managing partner of BOUNCE Saudi Arabia.
“With the opening of BOUNCE in Riyadh, we will provide ladies of all ages and abilities with one of the newest and most popular entertainment options in the market, as well as a training ground for all things aerial sports, Saudi Gazette reported.
“Did you know that 10 minutes of jumping on a trampoline burns the same number of calories as 30 minutes of running; that’s not from me, just ask the guys from NASA. The beauty of this is that it’s a lot of fun and you don’t even realize you’re getting an amazing full body workout.”
BOUNCE recently held a recruitment drive in Riyadh and were overwhelmed with the response receiving over 5,000 registrations. Interviews were held in the format of the X-Factor auditions where the candidates were asked to demonstrate tricks and impress the BOUNCE panel with their amazing personalities.
“We are off to a great start in Riyadh with more than 5,000 ladies applying to be part of the BOUNCE Tribe and we’ve been blown away by the talent within the local community. We are always looking for good talent and we look forward to adding more people to our tribe,” said Doran Davies, CEO of Bounce Middle East.
- Lease dispute: Malaysian court releases PIA grounded plane03:39 PM | 27 Jan, 2021
- Bride-to-be Bakhtawar lives her ‘Mehndi-Laga-Ke-Rakhna’ moment ...03:05 PM | 27 Jan, 2021
- Pakistani flag hoisted in Srinagar on Indian Republic Day02:27 PM | 27 Jan, 2021
- BZU and Peshawar university agrees to conduct online exams as student ...01:41 PM | 27 Jan, 2021
- Samsung announces ‘Generation Next’ as an authorised distributor ...01:32 PM | 27 Jan, 2021
- Asia Argento accuses Fast & Furious director of sexual assault09:32 PM | 26 Jan, 2021
- Danyal Zafar set to make his TV debut08:51 PM | 26 Jan, 2021
- Shraddha Kapoor to marry a celebrity photographer?09:12 PM | 26 Jan, 2021
- Hollywood's top female celebs who lift weights to stay fit02:36 PM | 22 Jan, 2021
- Here's how world leaders responded to Biden's inauguration as POTUS07:24 PM | 21 Jan, 2021
- Stars who turned down plastic surgery07:32 PM | 17 Jan, 2021
- Stars who dated in the past11:38 PM | 5 Jan, 2021