Arab League condemns Israeli plans to annex parts of occupied West Bank
In a statement after a meeting in Cairo, the foreign ministers said that it is dangerous development and an intention to violate international law.
According to SPA, Saudi Arabia condemned Netanyahu’s comments and called for an emergency meeting of the Organization of Islamic Cooperation, the Radio Pakistan reported.
Qatar reiterated its support for a two-state peace solution.
Meanwhile, Jordanian Foreign Minister Ayman Safadi called Netanyahu’s plan a serious escalation.
Hanan Ashrawi, a senior official in the Palestine Liberation Organization, wrote on Twitter that the Israeli leader was out to impose a greater Israel on all of historical Palestine and carry out an ethnic cleansing agenda.
- Google Doodle celebrates Gama Pehalwan’s birth anniversary10:50 AM | 22 May, 2022
- FM Bilawal Bhutto lands in China on maiden visit10:26 AM | 22 May, 2022
- PTI MNA Alamgir Khan booked for ‘defaming state institutions’09:50 AM | 22 May, 2022
- Today's currency exchange rates in Pakistan - Dollar, Euro, Pound, ...09:24 AM | 22 May, 2022
- Celebrities react to Imran Khan’s remarks about Maryam Nawaz09:13 PM | 21 May, 2022
- Pakistani stars attend Cannes Film Festival 202208:45 PM | 21 May, 2022
- TikToker Dolly defends herself, gets interim bail in forest fire case09:46 PM | 21 May, 2022
- Dollar hits all-time high at Rs19212:45 PM | 12 May, 2022
- Five best Pakistani YouTube channels that would make your Ramadan ...12:24 PM | 15 Apr, 2022
- Where does Pakistan stand in most powerful passport list in 2022? ...08:37 PM | 5 Apr, 2022
- International Women's Day - Pakistani women who made a mark globally!09:55 PM | 8 Mar, 2022