Former Sindh Bank vice president becomes approver in Fake accounts case
ISLAMABAD - Former executive vice president of Sindh Bank Nadeem Altaf has become an approver and confessed to having committed embezzlement in fake bank accounts case on Wednesday.
According to media details, the accused confessed that he had given Rs one billion loans to the fake companies working under the Omni group.
During the proceedings, the former Sindh Bank vice president said that he is ready to cooperate with the National Accountability Bureau (NAB) in the ongoing probe into the case.
The magistrate ordered to record the statement of the accused as Nadeem Altaf was produced before the court after his physical remand ended today.
The NAB has also requested the court for the release of the accused after he becomes an approver in the fake accounts case.
- Sindh police accuse PPP minister of running crime rings amid IGP ...10:57 PM | 16 Jan, 2020
- Saudi-Iran military conflict would prove 'disastrous' for Pakistan, ...09:21 PM | 16 Jan, 2020
- NAB shuts inquiry against PM Imran's close aide Zulfi Bukhari07:49 PM | 16 Jan, 2020
- Asset details: ECP suspends membership of 318 lawmakers including ...07:14 PM | 16 Jan, 2020
- PM Imran takes notice of Faisal Vawda's attitude in talk show06:56 PM | 16 Jan, 2020
- Vanessa Hudgens and Austin Butler reportedly split after 9 years ...03:45 PM | 16 Jan, 2020
- Jemima Goldsmith shares what it’s like to marry a national hero03:26 PM | 16 Jan, 2020
- Saba Qamar to play lead role in Hassan Zia's upcoming film03:09 PM | 16 Jan, 2020
- OGRA recommends hike in petroleum prices for January 202006:54 PM | 30 Dec, 2019
- Pakistan asks UNMOGIP to brief UNSC on Kashmir situation07:21 PM | 29 Dec, 2019
- 2020 will be year of development, prosperity: Firdous04:01 PM | 28 Dec, 2019
- Zameen.com launches new Plot Finder tool to facilitate online plot ...07:25 PM | 22 Nov, 2019