Former Sindh Bank vice president becomes approver in Fake accounts case
According to media details, the accused confessed that he had given Rs one billion loans to the fake companies working under the Omni group.
During the proceedings, the former Sindh Bank vice president said that he is ready to cooperate with the National Accountability Bureau (NAB) in the ongoing probe into the case.
The magistrate ordered to record the statement of the accused as Nadeem Altaf was produced before the court after his physical remand ended today.
The NAB has also requested the court for the release of the accused after he becomes an approver in the fake accounts case.
- OIC concerned over life imprisonment for Kashmiri leader Yasin Malik01:20 PM | 28 May, 2022
- Govt announces criteria for ‘Sasta Petrol’ relief package12:40 PM | 28 May, 2022
- Electricity tariff to be increased for revival of IMF loan programme: ...10:45 AM | 28 May, 2022
- New Zealand PM pays tribute to Pakistan's Benazir Bhutto at Harvard07:07 PM | 27 May, 2022
- TikToker Dolly's bail plea in forest fire case dismissed by Islamabad ...06:09 PM | 27 May, 2022
- Shyra Roy shares her working experience with Hrithik Roshan07:53 PM | 27 May, 2022
- Five best Pakistani YouTube channels that would make your Ramadan ...12:24 PM | 15 Apr, 2022
- Where does Pakistan stand in most powerful passport list in 2022? ...08:37 PM | 5 Apr, 2022
- International Women's Day - Pakistani women who made a mark globally!09:55 PM | 8 Mar, 2022
- ‘Hybrid regime’: Pakistan among worst nations on EIU's Democracy ...01:22 PM | 12 Feb, 2022