Celebratory parade takes place to welcome the champions of PSL' 18, Islamabad United
The parade began started from D-Chowk Islamabad around 4:00 PM and it seemed like all of Islamabad had come out on the streets to celebrate this victory together. Heavy rains could not even stop the excited and thrilled Islamabadis who went towards Fatima Jinnah Park where the parade ended.
Afterwards, the team moved forward to the convention center where they enjoyed a qawali night by the legendary Abida Parveen.
They even got together at the Pakistan Monument to commemorate their victory and got to meet President Mamnoon Hussain;
#ISLUFamily at the President's House!— Islamabad United (@IsbUnited) April 12, 2018
We emerged as the champion of PSL yet again and visited President Mamnoon Hussain. This one is for all our fans throughout the country. Thank you for being a part of our journey. #UnitedWeWin #SherKiDhaar #ISLUVictoryCelebrations pic.twitter.com/ZZ8MPqQmlG
Here are some of the highlights of the celebrations and victory shots;
- Britain puts army on standby as fuel supply crisis deepens amid panic ...11:37 PM | 28 Sep, 2021
- Security forces kill 10 terrorists including four commanders in ...10:49 PM | 28 Sep, 2021
- Taliban warn US, others against ‘encroaching on Afghan airspace’10:26 PM | 28 Sep, 2021
- Imran’s cabinet announces major decision about moon sighting ...09:48 PM | 28 Sep, 2021
- Young doctor shot dead by robbers upon resistance in Lahore’s ...09:05 PM | 28 Sep, 2021
- American superstar R. Kelly found guilty in sex trafficking trial04:59 PM | 28 Sep, 2021
- Watch - Ali Zafar shares BTS fun video from ‘Larsha Pekhawar’ ...03:00 PM | 28 Sep, 2021