Indian troops again resort to unprovoked ceasefire violation along LoC
RAWALPINDI - Indian troops resorted to unprovoked ceasefire violation along the Line of Control (LoC) and Working Boundary in Chirikot and Shakargarh sectors late Saturday night.
According to Inter Services Public Relations (ISPR), 35 years old innocent civilian resident of Serian village got injured after the Indian troops deliberately targeted civilian population by indiscriminately firing mortars in Chirikot sector along LoC.
In Shakargarh Sector along Working Boundary, 57 years old citizen resident of village Nangal sustained serious injuries.
Both the injured have been evacuated and were provided with medical care and treatment.
- Coronavirus cases soar above 6 million worldwide11:28 PM | 30 May, 2020
- Latest pics of Nawaz Sharif, having coffee in London, take Twitter by ...09:57 PM | 30 May, 2020
- Pakistan makes face masks mandatory amid record daily deaths from ...09:07 PM | 30 May, 2020
- PAF officer, who died in PIA plane crash, laid to rest in Karachi08:19 PM | 30 May, 2020
- First Covid-19 death reported among KP nurses07:20 PM | 30 May, 2020
- Zaira Wasim deactivates social media accounts over trolling03:41 PM | 30 May, 2020
- Kylie Jenner is not a billionaire, says Forbes03:09 PM | 30 May, 2020
- Grammy-winning artists from 7 countries collaborate for a Pakistani ...05:16 PM | 29 May, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020