Pakistan identifies major cyber attack by India: ISPR
RAWALPINDI – Pakistan’s intelligence agencies have identified a major cyber-attack by Indian intelligence agencies involving a range of cyber crimes including deceitful fabrication by hacking personal mobiles and technical gadgets of government officials and military personnel, said ISPR on Wednesday.
Various targets of Hostile Intelligences Agencies are being investigated.
Pakistan Army has further enhanced necessary measures to thwart such activities including action against violators of standing operating procedures (SOPs) on cyber security.
Advisory is also being sent to all government departments / institutions for identifying lapses and enhance respective cyber security measures.
- Pakistan, India face off in first Olympic event final in 53 years11:52 PM | 4 Aug, 2021
- Travellers vaccinated with Sinopharm, Sinovac allowed to enter Saudi ...11:32 PM | 4 Aug, 2021
- INS Vikrant: India's first indigenous aircraft carrier begins sea ...10:40 PM | 4 Aug, 2021
- Abdul Qayyum Niazi: Who is the new PM of Azad Jammu & Kashmir?10:12 PM | 4 Aug, 2021
- Wife accuses Yo Yo Honey Singh of domestic violence05:34 PM | 4 Aug, 2021
- Aima Baig dances her heart out on sister’s mayoun (VIDEO)04:32 PM | 4 Aug, 2021
- Mahira Khan leaves fans thrilled with first teaser of ‘Prince ...04:01 PM | 4 Aug, 2021
- Stars who used apps to find love08:02 PM | 24 Jul, 2021
- World’s most powerful passports in 2021: Where does Pakistan stand?03:35 PM | 7 Jul, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021