Pakistan identifies major cyber attack by India: ISPR
RAWALPINDI – Pakistan’s intelligence agencies have identified a major cyber-attack by Indian intelligence agencies involving a range of cyber crimes including deceitful fabrication by hacking personal mobiles and technical gadgets of government officials and military personnel, said ISPR on Wednesday.
Various targets of Hostile Intelligences Agencies are being investigated.
Pakistan Army has further enhanced necessary measures to thwart such activities including action against violators of standing operating procedures (SOPs) on cyber security.
Advisory is also being sent to all government departments / institutions for identifying lapses and enhance respective cyber security measures.
- Pakistan, Tajik FMs exchange views on bilateral ties, Afghanistan in ...05:18 PM | 27 Oct, 2021
- Serving Indian navy commander, 4 others arrested on espionage charges05:00 PM | 27 Oct, 2021
- Celebrities ecstatic after Pakistan’s victory against New Zealand ...04:36 PM | 27 Oct, 2021
- Babar Azam and Mohammad Rizwan achieve another feat in T20I cricket04:10 PM | 27 Oct, 2021
- Mohammad Amir, Harbhajan Singh exchange barbs during heated Twitter ...03:36 PM | 27 Oct, 2021
- Katrina Kaif and Vicky Kaushal spark marriage rumours01:38 PM | 27 Oct, 2021
- Atif Aslam celebrates Pakistan's victory with electrifying anthem02:35 PM | 27 Oct, 2021
- Aryan Khan gets emotional on SRK and Gauri Khan’s 30th wedding ...09:35 PM | 26 Oct, 2021
- Pakistani celebrities who passed away in 202102:00 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- India falls to 101 in Global Hunger Index 2021, 9 ranks below Pakistan10:54 AM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Celebrity deaths in 202111:59 PM | 12 Oct, 2021
- Hollywood stars with surprising hidden talents07:11 PM | 13 Sep, 2021