Floods, heavy rains cause devastation in KP
According to latest report of the KP Provincial Disasters Management Authority (PDMA), most of the casualties occurred in Chitral district where 29 people including 21 civilians and eight security personnel died and four others injured due to flash floods caused by heavy torrential rains on July 2.
In Kohat, rain and floods killed seven people and injured other seven, besides partially damaging a house.
At Kandar dam picnic spot in Kohat, five people including four women died when a child drowned into water and all four ladies jumped to rescue the child, but all of them died afterwards.
Two deaths were reported due to roof collapse incidents in Kohat.
In Mardan, as many as four people lost their lives and six others injured due to heavy windstorm and rains at villages Pir Saddi and Shergarah of Takhtbhai tehsil on night between July 6-7.
Three people were killed and six others injured due to cloud outburst at Shinkar. At least one person drowned in Irrigation Canal at Dargai in Malakand district whereas another one died and two others injured when a wall collapsed in Swat.
- Sanam Jung addresses divorce rumours and why she isn’t living with ...10:52 PM | 1 Mar, 2021
- APML shares Pervez Musharraf’s latest picture, asking for prayers10:29 PM | 1 Mar, 2021
- Fakhar Zaman all praise for DailyPakistan reporter celebrating Lahore ...09:50 PM | 1 Mar, 2021
- Kareena Kapoor Khan drops a stunning selfie after second child's birth08:11 PM | 1 Mar, 2021
- 10 celebrities who are left-handed05:11 PM | 28 Feb, 2021
- Pakistan up three places to 105th spot in EIU's 2020 Democracy Index11:13 AM | 7 Feb, 2021
- 5 famous personalities who were banned from social media06:51 PM | 3 Feb, 2021
- Hollywood's top female celebs who lift weights to stay fit02:36 PM | 22 Jan, 2021