Women finally reveal how camera angles can make you look 'hotter' in selfies
PERTH (Web Desk) - Though social media receives thousands of perfect, well-lit selfies, a blogger from Perth has set out to prove just how important lighting and camera positioning are to taking that perfect snap.
Taking to Facebook, Constance Hall shared two photos taken seconds apart - the first taken in dark lighting from below and the second taken in a well-lit room, front on.
Hundreds then decided to share their own comparisons, each of them sharing the amusing photos in the comments section of the famed blogger's post, the Mail Online reports.
Another shared a photo of herself wearing glasses with tousled hair and a snap seconds later with her hair styled and her glasses off.
One woman took photos from different angles while waiting for a train, while another took a comparison photo while laying outside on a trampoline, simply by changing the angle of the phone.
A number of others also shared their before and afters - each of them either adjusting the angle of the phone, fixing their hair or applying some make up.
- I had an inferiority complex and grew up applying fairness creams: ...01:31 PM | 6 Aug, 2020
- Pakistan Railways appoints first female Station Manager12:31 PM | 6 Aug, 2020
- Beirut blast: Death toll reaches 135, over 5,000 wounded in deadly ...10:22 AM | 6 Aug, 2020
- Huge fire breaks out in UAE's Ajman market09:28 AM | 6 Aug, 2020
- Disney's Mulan set for a digital release on September 405:18 PM | 5 Aug, 2020
- Shehzad Roy’s co-worker Wasu Khan in serious need of financial ...04:45 PM | 5 Aug, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020