Women finally reveal how camera angles can make you look 'hotter' in selfies
Taking to Facebook, Constance Hall shared two photos taken seconds apart - the first taken in dark lighting from below and the second taken in a well-lit room, front on.
Hundreds then decided to share their own comparisons, each of them sharing the amusing photos in the comments section of the famed blogger's post, the Mail Online reports.
Another shared a photo of herself wearing glasses with tousled hair and a snap seconds later with her hair styled and her glasses off.
One woman took photos from different angles while waiting for a train, while another took a comparison photo while laying outside on a trampoline, simply by changing the angle of the phone.
A number of others also shared their before and afters - each of them either adjusting the angle of the phone, fixing their hair or applying some make up.
- Punjab to take action against substandard cosmetic products12:41 PM | 20 Sep, 2020
- Indian soldier commits suicide in IIOJ&K11:36 AM | 20 Sep, 2020
- Car-trailer collision claims five lives on M4-Motorway near Gojra10:56 AM | 20 Sep, 2020
- PML-N's Supremo Nawaz Sharif to virtually attend APC today10:14 AM | 20 Sep, 2020
- New common Expo Centers to be established in Punjab to boost ...09:36 AM | 20 Sep, 2020
- Queen Elizabeth strips disgraced Harvey Weinstein of top royal honour02:43 PM | 19 Sep, 2020
- Asim Abbasi apologises for copying French artist Malika Favre's work ...02:30 PM | 19 Sep, 2020
- Sharmeen Obaid-Chinoy roped in to co-direct a Marvel film01:48 PM | 19 Sep, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020