Women finally reveal how camera angles can make you look 'hotter' in selfies
Taking to Facebook, Constance Hall shared two photos taken seconds apart - the first taken in dark lighting from below and the second taken in a well-lit room, front on.
Hundreds then decided to share their own comparisons, each of them sharing the amusing photos in the comments section of the famed blogger's post, the Mail Online reports.
Another shared a photo of herself wearing glasses with tousled hair and a snap seconds later with her hair styled and her glasses off.
One woman took photos from different angles while waiting for a train, while another took a comparison photo while laying outside on a trampoline, simply by changing the angle of the phone.
A number of others also shared their before and afters - each of them either adjusting the angle of the phone, fixing their hair or applying some make up.
- ‘Essentials of Modern/New Marketing’ book by Kotler Impact Inc. ...11:12 PM | 25 Sep, 2020
- TikTok star Marvi Chaudhry booked in Islamabad man’s murder case10:50 PM | 25 Sep, 2020
- UN speech — PM Imran cautions world against rising tide of ...09:27 PM | 25 Sep, 2020
- PM Imran reaffirms Pakistan’s unwavering support to Afghan peace ...08:58 PM | 25 Sep, 2020
- Faisal Iqbal cleared to rejoin Balochistan cricket team08:20 PM | 25 Sep, 2020
- Pakistani celebrities offer their respects to Dean Jones04:27 PM | 25 Sep, 2020
- Nimra Ali: Pakistan's new social media sensation04:08 PM | 25 Sep, 2020
- Demi Lovato and Max Ehrich break up 2 months after engagement11:33 AM | 25 Sep, 2020
- Pakistan terms Kashmir, Palestine disputes as UN's most long-standing ...11:18 AM | 22 Sep, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020