Women finally reveal how camera angles can make you look 'hotter' in selfies
Taking to Facebook, Constance Hall shared two photos taken seconds apart - the first taken in dark lighting from below and the second taken in a well-lit room, front on.
Hundreds then decided to share their own comparisons, each of them sharing the amusing photos in the comments section of the famed blogger's post, the Mail Online reports.
Another shared a photo of herself wearing glasses with tousled hair and a snap seconds later with her hair styled and her glasses off.
One woman took photos from different angles while waiting for a train, while another took a comparison photo while laying outside on a trampoline, simply by changing the angle of the phone.
A number of others also shared their before and afters - each of them either adjusting the angle of the phone, fixing their hair or applying some make up.
- Nawal Saeed melts hearts with new sizzling photos in saree11:10 PM | 6 Jul, 2022
- Michael Weisz’s YieldStreet faces litigation of over £100 million10:48 PM | 6 Jul, 2022
- Asad Zaman makes into Punjab Junior Tennis quarterfinals10:20 PM | 6 Jul, 2022
- DG ISPR, Information minister review Pakistan's diamond jubilee ...09:54 PM | 6 Jul, 2022
- In telephone call with Blinken, FM Bilawal reiterates commitment for ...09:29 PM | 6 Jul, 2022
- Nora Fatehi’s new video of playing cricket in saree goes viral06:06 PM | 6 Jul, 2022
- Fia Khan’s new bold pregnancy photoshoot with family goes viral05:18 PM | 6 Jul, 2022
- Dolly’s new TikTok video goes viral03:42 PM | 6 Jul, 2022
- Pakistani celebrities who are performing Hajj 202210:16 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Films releasing in Pakistan on Eidul Adha 202211:51 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Pakistan’s largest city Karachi still among world’s least ...06:26 PM | 23 Jun, 2022
- 42 Pakistani universities make it to Times Higher Education Asia ...07:52 PM | 1 Jun, 2022