Several areas of Pakistani capital to be sealed due to surge in coronavirus cases
ISLAMABAD - Several areas of the federal capital will be sealed after surge in coronavirus cases.
According to a notification issued by the local authorities, the decision came after the number of coronavirus cases rose up to 200 in the Sector G-9/2, Sector G-9/3 and Karachi Company area of the federal capital.
The areas will be sealed in the first phase from midnight today (Friday).
The local authorities have advised the residents of these areas to store ration and essential items to meet their needs.
- President Alvi signs bill for use of EVMs in Pakistan’s next ...10:08 PM | 2 Dec, 2021
- MDCAT mandatory for admission to medical colleges, rules Pakistan's ...09:04 PM | 2 Dec, 2021
- Pakistan set to join ADB’s first ever Energy Transition Mechanism08:35 PM | 2 Dec, 2021
- Two million Pakistanis to go abroad for jobs in next 2 years, hopes ...07:45 PM | 2 Dec, 2021
- Bloodbath at PSX as KSE-100 index plummets over 2,000 points07:08 PM | 2 Dec, 2021
- Minal Khan shares a dreamy throwback video from her Maldives vacation04:20 PM | 2 Dec, 2021
- Salman Khan's family not invited to Katrina Kaif and Vicky Kaushal's ...03:45 PM | 2 Dec, 2021
- Merub Ali spills the beans about her relationship with Asim Azhar03:15 PM | 2 Dec, 2021