Several areas of Pakistani capital to be sealed due to surge in coronavirus cases
ISLAMABAD - Several areas of the federal capital will be sealed after surge in coronavirus cases.
According to a notification issued by the local authorities, the decision came after the number of coronavirus cases rose up to 200 in the Sector G-9/2, Sector G-9/3 and Karachi Company area of the federal capital.
The areas will be sealed in the first phase from midnight today (Friday).
The local authorities have advised the residents of these areas to store ration and essential items to meet their needs.
- Kohala, Azad Pattan hydroelectric power projects to produce 1,800 MW ...02:10 PM | 12 Jul, 2020
- Ethiopian Airlines seeks Pakistan’s clarification over fake pilot ...12:46 PM | 12 Jul, 2020
- Punjab asks charity organizations to register before 15th August11:15 AM | 12 Jul, 2020
- Amitabh Bachchan in hospital after testing positive for COVID-1911:36 PM | 11 Jul, 2020
- Kanye West is reportedly ‘struggling’ with bipolar disorder04:44 PM | 11 Jul, 2020
- Aisha Uqbah Malik pens a heartwarming birthday wish for husband04:27 PM | 11 Jul, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020