PM Imran, Turkey’s Erdogan exchange views on Israel’s attack on Al-Aqsa Mosque, Gaza
ISLAMABAD – Prime Minister Imran Khan received a telephone call from President of Turkey Recep Tayyip Erdoğan on Wednesday.
The two leaders exchanged views on Israel’s heinous attack during Ramazan on the Al-Aqsa Mosque and the worshippers inside as well as on Gaza violating all norms of humanity and international law. They vowed to work together especially at the United Nations in jointly mobilizing the international community to help stop these attacks.
The leaders also agreed that the two Foreign Ministers would be working closely together to raise the Palestinian issue at international level.
The regional security situation also came under discussion between the two leaders. Appreciating Turkey’s role, the Prime Minister stressed the importance of a responsible withdrawal and added that Pakistan would continue to extend all possible support to the efforts for a political solution for durable peace and stability in Afghanistan.
Both leaders discussed further strengthening of bilateral relations and agreed that the momentum of high-level exchanges between Pakistan and Turkey would continue.
The two leaders also exchanged greetings on Eid-ul-Fitr.
Death toll from Israeli attacks on Palestine ... 12:04 PM | 12 May, 2021
JERUSALEM – The death toll of Palestinians killed in the recent attacks in the Gaza Strip has risen to 36 as ...
- Pakistan’s re-recorded national anthem is out on diamond jubilee of ...04:54 PM | 14 Aug, 2022
- Babar Azam to be awarded with Sitar-e-Imtiaz01:45 PM | 14 Aug, 2022
- Ayeza Khan’s new swimming pool video sets internet on fire11:23 AM | 14 Aug, 2022
- Alizeh Shah looks stunning in latest photos07:15 PM | 13 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan ranks second worst on gender inequality10:55 PM | 13 Jul, 2022
- Pakistani celebrities who are performing Hajj 202210:16 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Films releasing in Pakistan on Eidul Adha 202211:51 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Pakistan’s largest city Karachi still among world’s least ...06:26 PM | 23 Jun, 2022