PM Imran shares good news on Pakistan economy amid COVID-19 crisis
ISLAMABAD – Prime Minister Imran Khan on Monday said there is good news for the country's economy despite Covid-19 pandemic.
In a tweet, the premier said remittances from our hardworking overseas Pakistanis rose to 2.3 billion dollars in September this year, which is thirty one percent higher than last September and nine percent higher than August this year.
Despite Covid more good news for our economy. Alhamdulillah, remittances from our hardworking overseas Pakistanis rose to $2.3 bn in Sept 2020, 31% higher than last Sept & 9% higher than August 2020. This marks the 4th consecutive month that remittances have remained above $2 bn— Imran Khan (@ImranKhanPTI) October 12, 2020
This marks the fourth consecutive month that remittances have remained above two billion dollars, he added.
- Pakistani man booked for offering Rolex and Mercedes to Dubai cop as ...08:17 AM | 26 Oct, 2020
- PM Imran writes to Facebook for banning Islamophobic content11:17 PM | 25 Oct, 2020
- Emirates celebrates 35 years of connecting Pakistan to the world09:41 PM | 25 Oct, 2020
- Death toll in blast-hit Quetta reaches 709:29 PM | 25 Oct, 2020
- Pakistan Medical Commission announces admission criteria for foreign ...08:53 PM | 25 Oct, 2020
- Scarlett Johansson to star in 'Bride' for Apple, A2404:06 PM | 24 Oct, 2020
- IN PICS: Sana Javed, Umair Jaswal share unseen shots of their Nikkah03:08 PM | 24 Oct, 2020
- Naumaan Ijaz’ Instagram account has been hacked02:01 PM | 24 Oct, 2020
- FIA arrests ‘RAW spy’ involved in target killings, bombings from ...04:14 PM | 25 Oct, 2020
- PM Imran slams France's Macron for deliberately provoking Muslims02:46 PM | 25 Oct, 2020
- 15 men gang-raped, filmed teenage sisters in Punjab02:16 PM | 25 Oct, 2020
- Karachi police chief tests positive for coronavirus01:21 PM | 25 Oct, 2020