OPPO launches A5 with super full screen display and dual cameras
LAHORE - OPPO, The Selfie Expert and leader, after launching the A3s which was a first in its series to receive a dual rear camera, has launched the OPPO A5 with a stunning design in the mid-range segment. The OPPO A5 comes with a 13+2 MP dual rear camera along with an 8 MP A.I. enabled front camera and Super Fullscreen, that offers the best smartphone experience in an affordable range. The device supports the 2.0 A.I. Beauty Technology, which gives more natural and realistic selfie experiences to the young consumers. The phone comes with 4GB RAM/ 32GB ROM storage with a Qualcomm Snapdragon 450 Octa-core processor and 4230 mAh battery, the A5 is a perfect product with innovative features all at a price of PKR 27,999.
Commenting on this launch Mr. George Long, CEO, OPPO Pakistan said, Adhering to OPPO’s vision of empowering customers through constant innovation in design and technology, OPPO A5 is all set to make our customers’ lives’ easier with more power and more convenience. We are focused yet committed to constantly looking for ways to intersect technology, content and services to empower consumers to accomplish more. A5, with its latest features and dynamic body, promises to make your smartphone experience more rewarding
Click stunning and realistic pictures with A.I. smart beauty
A.I. Beauty Technology is like a thinking photographer rather than a rigid software program. OPPO's A.I. Beauty Technology employs a cloud database from premium suppliers that have sufficient power to support diversified facial recognition in smart terminals.
The OPPO A5 comes with an 8MP front lens and 13 MP+2MP dual rear lens. The front camera uses A.I. Beauty Technology that effortlessly helps you be at your best in photos. While the front camera will ensure you click sharp and natural selfies, dual rear cameras will enhance your experience of photography and make it seem realistic.
Full Screen, bigger battery life and stunning design
OPPO A5 measures 6.2“, it sports a Super Fullscreen which is essentially a cut-out at the top, of a part of the screen display. The space occupied by full screen typically goes unused in standard use. The super full screen helps to utilize the space for notifications, such as battery statistics, date and other app notifications. Whether you are looking at a picture, video or playing a game, this offers an incredibly wide visual experience. Currently, full screen is available in flagship models for most brands.
With the super full screen of OPPO A5, anyone can now have a better viewing experience. OPPO A5 is the first A-series device with Super Fullscreen. The battery life has been elongated in A5, it is equipped with a 4230 mAh battery which will enable the user to use the device for a long duration. To create a more relaxed and pleasant visual experience, the A5 comes in vibrant colors and stunning design.
Other features for ergonomic handling experience
The OPPO A5 is tailored for outstanding performance and where it matters most for our young consumers. Some interesting features in the A5 are Smart Lock, Smart Driving, Full-Screen multitasking and Music party.
Pricing and Availability
- Brace Yourselves for the Live Broadcast Launch of TECNO’s Spark 5 ...01:19 PM | 6 Jun, 2020
- Sindh launches online education for primary schools amid COVID-1912:29 PM | 6 Jun, 2020
- COVID-19: Hafeez urges int'l agencies for evaluating losses to ...11:11 AM | 6 Jun, 2020
- Protests against racism, police violence sparked in major Australian ...10:02 AM | 6 Jun, 2020
- Kanye West donates $2 million, establishes college fund for George ...08:24 PM | 5 Jun, 2020
- Meghan Markle speaks out about ‘Black Lives Matter’07:17 PM | 5 Jun, 2020
- Naveed Raza urges people to stop denying the existence of coronavirus06:51 PM | 5 Jun, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020