Imran Khan near-misses collision with Over-head Bridge
Khan was was atop the container with other party leadership as they headed towards Islamabad from Rawalpindi during the party’s Tehreek-e-Ehtisab (Accountability movement) rally.
PTI Chief underwent a series of unfortunate events during the rally as it progressed from Rawalpindi to Islamabad but was favourable plenty to endure them. The khan was also about to drop away from the container but was capable of avoiding the bad luck.
While the container moved from the Committee Chowk, Imran Khan and other PTI leaders had to duck in order to avert a collision from the overhead bridge.
- 'Imported govt' trying to spread fear throught arrests, Imran tells ...11:59 PM | 13 Aug, 2022
- In a first, Pakistan adopts fastest growing sport Futsal11:24 PM | 13 Aug, 2022
- PM Shehbaz renews his offer of a charter of economy11:01 PM | 13 Aug, 2022
- #PehchaanKaRung a soul stirring DVC Starring renowned thespian ...10:42 PM | 13 Aug, 2022
- At least three killed, five injured in North Waziristan IED blast10:24 PM | 13 Aug, 2022
- Dananeer reveals Kubra Khan is recovering from surgery08:30 PM | 13 Aug, 2022
- Hareem Shah hints at breakup in latest video09:29 PM | 13 Aug, 2022
- Muneeb Butt finally comments on sister-in-law Minal Khan's Instagram ...09:59 PM | 13 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan ranks second worst on gender inequality10:55 PM | 13 Jul, 2022
- Pakistani celebrities who are performing Hajj 202210:16 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Films releasing in Pakistan on Eidul Adha 202211:51 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Pakistan’s largest city Karachi still among world’s least ...06:26 PM | 23 Jun, 2022