realme to launch 100M sales milestone product GT Master Edition Series and other product lines on 23rd
realme has also touched two million sales in Pakistan, a feat that makes the brand not only the fastest growing smartphone brand in the world, but also in the country.
realme, the world’s fastest-growing smartphone brand, officially exceeded 100M in cumulative shipment volume of smartphones*. At the same time, reaching 100M in 37 months makes realme the fastest smartphone brand in the world to exceed 100M sales*. To top that off, realme also touched two million in sales since their operations in Pakistan, making it the fastest growing smartphone brand in the country. To celebrate this achievement, realme will launch its realme GT Master Edition Series and new product lines on Monday, August 23, 2021.
realme GT Master Edition Series, the brand’s most high-end flagship, is designed by famous Japanese industrial designer Naoto Fukasawa, who has previously explored new smartphone aesthetics.
Apart from smartphones, realme will also debut other aspects of its TechLife ecosystem at the event, while underscoring its intention of becoming the fastest-growing brand and disruptor in the new product categories.
The event shall also witness the launch of realme’s biggest promotion of the year to thank all 100 million users for their support over the past three years. The promotion will include 61 markets, covering all product categories. The launch event will be held online on realme official social media platforms, YouTube, Twitter, Facebook. Stay tuned!
* Data source: Counterpoint, Strategy Analytics, Canalys 2021 Q2 smartphone shipment report
* Data source: Strategy Analytics: realme is Fastest Brand Ever to Ship 100 Million Smartphones
realme is a global emerging consumer technology company disrupting the smartphone and AIoT market by making cutting-edge technologies more accessible. It provides a range of smartphones and lifestyle technology devices with premium specs, quality, and trend-setting designs to young consumers at affordable prices.
Established by Sky Li in 2018 and driven by its “Dare to Leap” spirit, realme is the world’s 7th largest smartphone company. As of Q2 2021, realme has entered 61 markets worldwide, including China, Southeast Asia, South Asia, Europe, Russia, Australia, the Middle East, Africa and Latin America, with a global user base of over 100 million.
For more information, please visit http://www.realme.com/pk
- Sudan’s military detains PM Hamdok, ministers as 'coup' underway04:19 PM | 25 Oct, 2021
- Supreme Court wants Nasla Tower demolished in a week03:45 PM | 25 Oct, 2021
- Shah Rukh Khan wears Pakistani designer’s outfit in latest ad02:20 PM | 25 Oct, 2021
- Pakistani celebrities who passed away in 202102:00 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- India falls to 101 in Global Hunger Index 2021, 9 ranks below Pakistan10:54 AM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Celebrity deaths in 202111:59 PM | 12 Oct, 2021
- Hollywood stars with surprising hidden talents07:11 PM | 13 Sep, 2021