Turkey train crash leaves nine dead, 43 injured
The train was en route from Ankara to the central Turkish city of Konya.
The governor added that search and rescue efforts continued as "technical investigations" were underway to find out exactly what caused the crash in Yenimahalle district.
The Ankara public prosecutor has launched an investigation into the crash, state news agency Anadolu reported.
Death toll in Turkey train crash rises to 24 09:21 AM | 9 Jul, 2018
ISTANBUL - At least 24 people were killed and dozens of others injured after a passenger train derailed in ...
The accident comes after another train disaster in July when 24 people were killed and hundreds more injured after a train derailed in Tekirdag province, northwest Turkey, due to ground erosion following heavy rains.
- Pakistan vs Netherlands: First match of ODI series to be played today12:35 AM | 16 Aug, 2022
- Another medal for Pakistan at Islamic Games12:21 AM | 16 Aug, 2022
- Tiger Shroff addresses Disha Patani breakup rumours11:59 PM | 15 Aug, 2022
- Pakistani Hajj pilgrims to receive Rs150,000 in subsidy from tomorrow11:25 PM | 15 Aug, 2022
- Pakistani movie wins award at Indian Film Festival of Melbourne10:51 PM | 15 Aug, 2022
- Nauman Ijaz shows PDA for wife on her birthday09:31 PM | 15 Aug, 2022
- Dananeer Mobeen's vivacious personality comes out in new video09:55 PM | 15 Aug, 2022
- Alia Bhatt gives fans a sneak peek into her adorable babymoon10:25 PM | 15 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan ranks second worst on gender inequality10:55 PM | 13 Jul, 2022
- Pakistani celebrities who are performing Hajj 202210:16 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Films releasing in Pakistan on Eidul Adha 202211:51 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Pakistan’s largest city Karachi still among world’s least ...06:26 PM | 23 Jun, 2022