Iqrar-ul-Hassan shares harrowing details of Lahore attack in exclusive DP interview
The popular TV figure and his two friends was beaten up by over a dozen men in DHA area on Saturday evening
LAHORE – Iqrarul Hassan, the host of popular Sar-e-Aam show, came under an attack on Saturday by unknown assailants in Lahore’s DHA area.
Just a day after the unfortunate incident, the 36-year-old sat down with DailyPakistan to share details of what actually happened with him.
Talking to DP anchor Yasir Shami, Hassan said he has forgiven the attackers since they are young boys and may have a bright future ahead.
- Bakhtawar gets a special wedding gift from Asif Zardari10:38 PM | 26 Jan, 2021
- Developer bringing Paris to Pakistan with replica of French city ...10:04 PM | 26 Jan, 2021
- Pakistan's one-man commission to probe Broadsheet scandal09:40 PM | 26 Jan, 2021
- Danyal Zafar set to make his TV debut08:51 PM | 26 Jan, 2021
- Shraddha Kapoor to marry a celebrity photographer?09:12 PM | 26 Jan, 2021
- Hollywood's top female celebs who lift weights to stay fit02:36 PM | 22 Jan, 2021
- Here's how world leaders responded to Biden's inauguration as POTUS07:24 PM | 21 Jan, 2021
- Stars who turned down plastic surgery07:32 PM | 17 Jan, 2021
- Stars who dated in the past11:38 PM | 5 Jan, 2021