Pakistan's censor board bans Akshay Kumar’s ‘Jolly LLB 2’ over Kashmir militancy
Judicial satire-drama Jolly LLB 2 has been banned by the Examining Committee of Pakistan's Censor Board over the address of sensitive Kashmir issue in the film. This is the second disqualified film after the ban on Indian movies was lifted. ‘Raees’ was also banned because of portraying an anti-Muslim image.
A story in an Indian newspaper states "Akshay Kumar plays a lawyer who treats his profession casually until he comes across the case of an innocent man who is killed and declared a Kashmiri militant, while the real Kashmiri militant goes into hiding in Uttar Pradesh. Bringing up the issue has not gone down well with the Pakistani censor board. They’ve banned the film, as they intend to ban all Indian films that bring up the Kashmir issue,"
- COAS Bajwa expresses grief over loss of lives in Sheikhupura train ...09:04 PM | 3 Jul, 2020
- PM Imran terms CPEC excellent project08:21 PM | 3 Jul, 2020
- Private college teacher arrested for allegedly raping, filming ...08:13 PM | 3 Jul, 2020
- Pakistan set to get first ever space museum in 8 months07:09 PM | 3 Jul, 2020
- Pakistan gives powerful response after India raises objection over GB ...07:03 PM | 3 Jul, 2020
- Samina Peerzada pays her respects to the late Saroj Khan03:22 PM | 3 Jul, 2020
- Bollywood choreographer Saroj Khan passes away at 7110:50 AM | 3 Jul, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020