Court accepts Musharraf’s plea seeking foolproof security, summons him on Feb 9
The court also ordered the former president to appear before the court on February 9 failing which he would be declared a proclaimed offender.
Pervez Musharraf had filed an application through his counsel, stating he wants to come into Pakistan and seeks foolproof security on his return.
The court ordered the Interior Ministry and IG Islamabad to ensure security for the former president.
On March 18, 2016 Musharraf left Pakistan for Dubai, complaining of health issues. While in Pakistan, he was exempted from appearing in the court after he submitted a medical report where his doctors advised him rest.
- PM Shehbaz orders to link Thar Coal Mines with railway network by ...11:54 PM | 5 Oct, 2022
- Are Maya Ali and Bilal Ashraf dating?11:28 PM | 5 Oct, 2022
- Syra Yousuf and Shahroz Sabzwari's psycho-thriller gets shelved10:58 PM | 5 Oct, 2022
- ADB announces $2.3 to 2.5 billion in flood relief support for Pakistan09:50 PM | 5 Oct, 2022
- Zara Noor Abbas hugs emotional fan during meetup08:32 PM | 5 Oct, 2022
- Mohsin Abbas Haider opens up about comparison with Ranveer Singh09:21 PM | 5 Oct, 2022
- Pakistan, India lose ranking on UN’s human development index07:32 PM | 10 Sep, 2022
- Movies lineup for 2022-23 in Pakistan08:01 PM | 1 Sep, 2022
- Pakistani passport ranked 4th worst on list of 19911:59 PM | 23 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan ranks second worst on gender inequality10:55 PM | 13 Jul, 2022