U-19 cricketer Majid donates kidney to elder brother sacrificing career
Majid Khan, who belongs to Bajaur Agency, represented FATA in domestic cricket as an under-19 player during the year 2014 showed outstanding performance. He was being considered as the best upcoming all-rounder for the national team.
However, the talented young player preferred to give it all up when he decided to donate his kidney to his brother who was diagnosed with a chronic disease, reported Neo TV on Friday.
- TikToker shot dead as Iran clamps down on anti-hijab protests08:54 PM | 28 Sep, 2022
- e& International delegation meets key government stakeholders from ...08:34 PM | 28 Sep, 2022
- Sarah Khan reveals the secret behind her weight loss07:39 PM | 28 Sep, 2022
- Malala Yousafzai becomes a TV producer07:19 PM | 28 Sep, 2022
- Ahmed Ali Butt and Ahmed Ali Akbar trolled for recreating Oscar slap06:12 PM | 28 Sep, 2022
- Pakistan, India lose ranking on UN’s human development index07:32 PM | 10 Sep, 2022
- Movies lineup for 2022-23 in Pakistan08:01 PM | 1 Sep, 2022
- Pakistani passport ranked 4th worst on list of 19911:59 PM | 23 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan ranks second worst on gender inequality10:55 PM | 13 Jul, 2022