Captain, 25, among two Pakistan Army personnel martyred in Kurram op
RAWALPINDI - Two troops of the Pakistan Army were martyred during an area sanitisation operation in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa's Kurram District, the ISPP said on Tuesday.
The operation was conducted after security forces had received reports regarding the presence of terrorists in the area.
During intense exchange of fire, three terrorists were also killed, the military's media wing said, adding a-cordon-and-search operation has been launched to eliminate any other terrorists found in the area.
The security forces personnel who were martyred include Captain Basit, 25, who is a resident of Haripur; and Sepoy Hazrat Bilal, 22, who is a resident of Orakzai.
FC soldier martyred in IED blast near ... 10:15 AM | 28 Jun, 2021
QUETTA – A soldier of the Frontier Corps embraced martyrdom as militants attacked a water bowser in ...
- Pakistan hopeful India will ‘act fairly’ as head of UNSC11:44 PM | 1 Aug, 2021
- Balloon with Quaid-e-Azam’s pictures panics Indian officials in ...11:17 PM | 1 Aug, 2021
- Arab Parliament speaker arrives in Pakistan on first visit to boost ...10:09 PM | 1 Aug, 2021
- Three women’s seats add to PTI’s strength in AJK assembly09:10 PM | 1 Aug, 2021
- PAKvWI: West Indies win toss, opt to bat first in 3rd T20 against ...08:20 PM | 1 Aug, 2021
- Mustafa Qureshi, wife Rubina Qureshi test positive for coronavirus04:47 PM | 1 Aug, 2021
- Alizeh Shah’s flying kiss video in bold dress goes viral04:21 PM | 1 Aug, 2021
- Katrina Kaif wins over internet with superb dance moves (VIDEO)02:40 PM | 1 Aug, 2021
- Stars who used apps to find love08:02 PM | 24 Jul, 2021
- World’s most powerful passports in 2021: Where does Pakistan stand?03:35 PM | 7 Jul, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021