Haj applications 2016 to be received in April
Pakistan Hajj and Umrah sources told APP on Sunday, that Haj applications will not be submitted without an original passport or the receipt of application given for getting new passport.
NADRA computerised ID card was a basic requirement for getting passport and people who wanted to perform Hajj should start passport making process.
The sources said with the grace of Almighty Allah this year 143,368 people from Pakistan would perform Haj adding that half would perform Haj under government scheme and half through private scheme.
- Tanzanian influencers Kili and Neema Paul recreate viral Pakistani ...01:52 AM | 6 Dec, 2022
- Mahira Khan showers Quick Style with 'gifts'01:16 AM | 6 Dec, 2022
- Sarah Khan shares pictures from latest bridal shoot12:52 AM | 6 Dec, 2022
- Grammy-winning Pakistani singer shares her quest to find her ...08:39 PM | 5 Dec, 2022
- Karachi among world’s least expensive cities in new report09:30 PM | 2 Dec, 2022
- Timeline of Pakistan Army Generals during country’s 75 year-long ...10:28 AM | 29 Nov, 2022
- Only two Pakistani universities make it to Asia’s top 10003:15 PM | 10 Nov, 2022
- Pakistanis named among 'The World's Most Influential 500 Muslims'10:16 PM | 2 Nov, 2022