Designer threatens to take legal action against Bipasha Basu
The Raaz actor, according to previous reports, was described to have made absurd demands to the organizers when she was booked to walk the ramp for an up and coming designer.
Her tantrums and unprofessional attitude were made public when Ronita Sharma, one of the managers of the show, took to Facebook and started shaming the actor.
Speaking exclusively, designer Gurbai Kaur refuses to go down without a fight, saying, "Bipasha has to compensate us with 25,000 pounds which is our calculated loss. If she fails to do so, I will take legal action against her."
Ronita added, "We have enough evidence to prove that our demand is justified. We have suffered not only monetary loss but her open letter defames us and we might even lose our reputation."
"We went out of our way to give her everything that she desired. Her claims of getting bullied are all rubbish. In fact, it was we who were bullied by a celebrity. She was extremely unprofessional and unethical in her commitment,” she concluded.
- Pakistan up 31 places in Trading Across Border Index04:02 PM | 19 Jan, 2021
- LHC Justice Chaudhary Abdul Aziz resigns01:22 PM | 19 Jan, 2021
- Infinix Hot 10 Play with 6000mAh battery is up for pre-orders12:57 PM | 19 Jan, 2021
- Sindh Wildlife Dept rescues two blind Indus dolphins near Rohri canal ...11:52 AM | 19 Jan, 2021
- Watch – Why Hareem Shah slapped Mufti Abdul Qavi?08:23 PM | 18 Jan, 2021
- Nora Fatehi 'had fun last night' with Turkish chef Burak in Dubai ...07:29 PM | 18 Jan, 2021
- Mahira Khan recovers from COVID-19 infection, announces return to TV ...04:41 PM | 18 Jan, 2021
- Stars who turned down plastic surgery07:32 PM | 17 Jan, 2021
- Stars who dated in the past11:38 PM | 5 Jan, 2021
- COVID-19 – How many vaccine doses Pakistan and neighbouring ...08:34 PM | 5 Jan, 2021
- 10 women celebs who lent their star power to UN06:50 PM | 5 Jan, 2021