Mother's Day being celebrated across the world today
Mother's Day is a celebration honouring the mother of the family, as well as motherhood, maternal bonds, and the influence of mothers in society.
It is celebrated on May 13 each year. Mother’s Day traditionally involves presenting mothers with flowers, cards and other gifts.
The people in Pakistan also took to Twitter to express their feelings for their mothers.
Every year, we carve out a day dedicated to show our mothers our appreciation & gratitude. Their impact on our lives & society as a whole is massive & on Mother's Day families come together to shower moms with well-deserved affection, attention & love. #HappyMothersDay2018🌹 pic.twitter.com/BuWCnzv5aB— Government of Pakistan (@GovtofPakistan) May 13, 2018
A Mother is someone who can take place of all others but whose place no one else can take, someone who does everything to make u happy, someone who can stay hungry to feed u, someone u cant payoff her favors in ur whole life. A Mother is a greatest blessing 4m ALLAH.#MothersDay— CureonDoor (@CureonDoor_) May 13, 2018
- 20 more matches decided in 2nd Tennis Lovers Punjab Open Tennis ...08:15 PM | 23 Jun, 2021
- President Alvi for transparency in recruitment process of FPSC07:24 PM | 23 Jun, 2021
- Tarin chairs meeting of Cabinet Committee on Privatization07:05 PM | 23 Jun, 2021
- ‘I don’t have a big belly,’ Abdul Qavi responds to his viral ...04:30 PM | 23 Jun, 2021
- The Undertaker challenges Akshay Kumar to a 'real match'04:06 PM | 23 Jun, 2021
- Pakistan seeks explanation from HBO management for censoring PM ...11:02 AM | 23 Jun, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021
- Best anti-aging foods to look younger09:47 PM | 18 May, 2021