Bulgarian woman attacked with acid
According to reports, the victim lived in the house of a retired government employee in Nanad Nagar colony as a paying guest. She was allegedly attacked with acid by an unidentified person. The local residents rushed her to BHU hospital for treatment, where she was admitted to a special ward of the hospital. She sustained acid burns on her face and other parts of the body, timesofindia reported.
Police officials, including SSP Akash Kulhary, reached the hospital after being informed about the incident. Meanwhile, two people have been detained for interrogation.
According to the passport details of the victim, she belongs to Varna in Bulgaria.
- Bilawal Bhutto Zardari tests positive for coronavirus10:01 AM | 26 Nov, 2020
- Today's gold rates in Pakistan — 26 November 202009:34 AM | 26 Nov, 2020
- Live open market Foreign Currency Exchange Rates in Pakistan today - ...09:27 AM | 26 Nov, 2020
- PDM may postpone rallies if PM Imran telephones Nawaz, Zardari12:11 AM | 26 Nov, 2020
- PM Imran woos back Chaudhry brothers during Lahore visit11:42 PM | 25 Nov, 2020
- Fashion Pakistan Week postponed over Covid-19 fears07:19 PM | 25 Nov, 2020
- Rabab Hashim ties the knot (See Mehndi & Maiyon Pics)05:08 PM | 25 Nov, 2020
- Alamgir gets a new kidney after 13 years of waiting (VIDEO)05:00 PM | 25 Nov, 2020