Imran Khan vows to quit politics after disqualification
In an interview to a private television channel, the PTI supremo expressed that they (PML -N) sought his disqualification either through the Supreme Court or the Election Commission adding that even anti-terrorism courts were after him.
Regarding the Pakistan's foreign policy, he stated that Khawaja Asif was too incompetent to hold the office of the foreign ministry.
In response to a query about electricity and gas crisis, the cricketer-turned-politician said that fossil fuels were being charged with tax, time and again due to the 'oppressive policies of Nawaz Sharif and Ishaq Dar'.
It is relevant to mention that the Election Commission of Pakistan issued non-bailable arrest warrants against Imran Khan in the contempt of court case.
Moreover, the Supreme Court recently wrapped up hearings on a petition filed by PML-N leader seeking the disqualification of Imran Khan for not declaring assets.
The top court would announce the verdict in Imran Khan's disqualification case after completing the proceedings regarding PTI's central leader Jahangir Tareen's disqualification case.
- Mishi Khan, Mariyam Nafees participate in Imran Khan’s Azadi March ...09:37 AM | 26 May, 2022
- Today's currency exchange rates in Pakistan - Dollar, Euro, Pound, ...08:53 AM | 26 May, 2022
- Today's gold rates in Pakistan – 26 May 202208:30 AM | 26 May, 2022
- Azadi March concludes as Imran Khan gives six-day deadline to govt ...08:15 AM | 26 May, 2022
- IMF tells Pakistan to remove petroleum subsidies for revival of loan ...11:35 PM | 25 May, 2022
- Why Saba Qamar rejected Bollywood films?07:22 PM | 25 May, 2022
- Amar Khan and Momal Sheikh's hilarious BTS video goes viral06:45 PM | 25 May, 2022
- ‘Pawri girl’ Dananeer Mobeen's new video goes viral02:07 PM | 25 May, 2022
- Five best Pakistani YouTube channels that would make your Ramadan ...12:24 PM | 15 Apr, 2022
- Where does Pakistan stand in most powerful passport list in 2022? ...08:37 PM | 5 Apr, 2022
- International Women's Day - Pakistani women who made a mark globally!09:55 PM | 8 Mar, 2022
- ‘Hybrid regime’: Pakistan among worst nations on EIU's Democracy ...01:22 PM | 12 Feb, 2022