Third death anniversary of legendary comedian Lehri being observed today
Lehri was one of greatest comedians who made his name through his film career starting from 1950s and lasted until the 1980s. He won the Nigar Award for around a dozen films.
Lehri’s first film “Anokhi” was released in 1956, and his last production was "Dhanak" in 1986.
The vast majority of his films have been in Urdu, though he did perform in a few Punjabi productions.
- Alia Bhatt drops adorable glimpse of her Italy vacation03:12 PM | 11 Aug, 2022
- US dollar dips to Rs217.25 as Pakistani currency continues recovery02:55 PM | 11 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan ranks second worst on gender inequality10:55 PM | 13 Jul, 2022
- Pakistani celebrities who are performing Hajj 202210:16 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Films releasing in Pakistan on Eidul Adha 202211:51 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Pakistan’s largest city Karachi still among world’s least ...06:26 PM | 23 Jun, 2022