Pakistan Army Chief, Japanese envoy discuss bilateral relations, regional security (VIDEO)
RAWALPINDI – Japanese Ambassador to Pakistan Kuninori Matsuda Wednesday called on Chief of Army Staff General Qamar Javed Bajwa in Rawalpindi.
Both sides discussed regional security situations and measures to enhance bilateral cooperation in various fields.
COAS Bajwa while meeting with the Japanese dignitary said Pakistan values its relations with Japan and acknowledged its efforts for regional peace.
The Japanese Ambassador also hailed Pakistan's role for stability in the region particularly the Afghan peace process and vowed to further enhance ties with the south asian country.
PM Imran, Uzbek President to hold virtual summit, ... 03:06 PM | 13 Apr, 2021
ISLAMABAD/TASHKENT – A virtual summit will be held between Prime Minister Imran Khan and Uzbekistan President ...
- Pakistan Army Chief spends Eid with frontlines troops along LoC ...02:16 PM | 13 May, 2021
- PM Imran reaches KP's Nathia Gali to celebrate Eid amid ban on ...01:56 PM | 13 May, 2021
- WATCH - Mufti Muneeb responds to ‘surprise’ Eid announcement, ...12:43 PM | 13 May, 2021
- Palestine marks deadly Eid-ul-Fitr as death toll soars to 69 amid ...12:14 PM | 13 May, 2021
- PM, president, political leaders greet nation on Eid-ul-Fitr11:22 AM | 13 May, 2021
- Kasim Khan’s alarming status leaves fans worried04:45 PM | 12 May, 2021
- Ali Gul Pir’s parody on Firdous Ashiq Awan’s statement goes viral03:44 PM | 12 May, 2021
- Superstar Fawad Khan cooks exceptionally well: Sadaf04:10 PM | 12 May, 2021
- Top cricketers who married athletes09:20 PM | 8 May, 2021
- 10 Tips for Success during the Last Ashra of Ramadan08:26 PM | 7 May, 2021
- Stars who have insured their body parts07:06 PM | 4 May, 2021
- Best-dressed Stars at Oscars Red Carpet 202105:52 PM | 2 May, 2021