Cristiano Ronaldo hit with 5-match ban for pushing referee
The Real Madrid forward was given a one-match ban for being shown two yellow cards and a further four for pushing the referee in the back after he had been sent off, the ESPN reported.
Ronaldo has also been fined €3,805 for his actions, while Madrid was fined €1,750.
The 32-year-old footballer will miss Wednesday's second leg. He will have 10 days to appeal.
The Portuguese will be able to play in the Champions League but will not return to domestic action until 20 September against Real Betis.
The games Ronaldo will miss:
- PDM may postpone rallies if PM Imran telephones Nawaz, Zardari12:11 AM | 26 Nov, 2020
- PM Imran woos back Chaudhry brothers during Lahore visit11:42 PM | 25 Nov, 2020
- Pakistan 'should shake hands' with Israel, Mubashir Lucman tells ...11:31 PM | 25 Nov, 2020
- Marriyum Aurangzeb ditches crazy fan wanting a selfie (VIDEO)10:25 PM | 25 Nov, 2020
- Fashion Pakistan Week postponed over Covid-19 fears07:19 PM | 25 Nov, 2020
- Rabab Hashim ties the knot (See Mehndi & Maiyon Pics)05:08 PM | 25 Nov, 2020
- Alamgir gets a new kidney after 13 years of waiting (VIDEO)05:00 PM | 25 Nov, 2020