Six FC personnel martyred in Balochistan IED blast
According to a statement, the soldiers died after being hit by an improvised explosive device (IED) when it was on patrol from Shahrag to Khost area.
The device was planted on an unmetalled part of the road, which resulted in the entire vehicle being destroyed.
The martyred soldiers have been identified as Lance Naik Yousaf Imran, Sepoy Shahab-ud-din, Sepoy Fayyaz, Sepoy Umer, Sepoy Naeem and Civil Security Fazal Rehman.
The country has been battling nationalist insurgencies in the province since 2004, with hundreds of soldiers and militants killed in the fighting
- Today's gold rates in Pakistan — 24 November 202007:20 AM | 24 Nov, 2020
- Daesh Karachi commander killed in Bajaur operation: ISPR11:16 PM | 23 Nov, 2020
- GBLA-II: PPP workers clash with police over 'rigged' election results10:52 PM | 23 Nov, 2020
- France forgives Pakistani minister for ‘insulting’ tweet10:00 PM | 23 Nov, 2020
- Does Meesha Shafi want to date Babar Azam?07:05 PM | 23 Nov, 2020
- Justin Bieber pens a beautiful 24th birthday message to wife Hailey ...03:43 PM | 23 Nov, 2020
- YouTuber Umar Khan ties the knot03:15 PM | 23 Nov, 2020