Nepra hikes electricity price in fuel readjustment
ISLAMABAD – The National Electric Power Regulatory Authority (Nepra) approved on Monday an increase of Rs1.11 per unit in the electricity price as fuel readjustment "on account of variations in the fuel charges for the month of September 2020."
The regulatory body said that the increase will be collected in December bills. The hike will not be applicable on electricity prices received by K- Electric.
Furthermore, the new tariff will also not affect lifeline consumers.
The Nepra said during the period, the power production cost of was stood at Rs3.95 per unit while the reference cost of electricity in September was Rs2.84 per unit.
- Punjab SHO Imran Abbas gunned down in Rawalpindi10:55 PM | 7 Mar, 2021
- Shaheen Afridi pays his respect to Lala for wishing him success10:07 PM | 7 Mar, 2021
- Master Paints Jinnah Gold Cup 2021: Diamond Paints clinch title09:20 PM | 7 Mar, 2021
- Sri Lanka receives first COVID-19 vaccines shipment from COVAX08:28 PM | 7 Mar, 2021
- Shahid Afridi confirms Shaheen's family asked for daughter's hand in ...05:46 PM | 7 Mar, 2021
- Bigg Boss 14 fame Arshi Khan all set for debut in Bollywood01:10 PM | 7 Mar, 2021
- Canadian biker girl Rosie Gabrielle ties the knot with Pakistani ...10:16 AM | 7 Mar, 2021
- 10 celebrities who are left-handed05:11 PM | 28 Feb, 2021
- Pakistan up three places to 105th spot in EIU's 2020 Democracy Index11:13 AM | 7 Feb, 2021
- 5 famous personalities who were banned from social media06:51 PM | 3 Feb, 2021
- Hollywood's top female celebs who lift weights to stay fit02:36 PM | 22 Jan, 2021