Turkish President Erdogan to address joint session of Parliament today
ISLAMABAD - Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan will address joint session of the Parliament in Islamabad today.
The joint sitting has been summoned by President Dr Arif Alvi at 11 am.
Earlier on Thursday, Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan arrived in Islamabad on a two-day visit to Pakistan.
Prime Minister Imran Khan and other senior officials received the distinguished guest at the Noor Khan Airbase.
First Lady of Turkey Emine Erdogan accompanies the president.
Later on, the Turkish President was accorded Guard of Honour at the Prime Minister House.
Turkey supports the cause of self-determination for the people of India-occupied Jammu & Kashmir.
- Nine Pakistani suspected drug smuggler arrested in Sri Lanka12:30 AM | 2 Apr, 2020
- PM Imran launches SMS service to provide emergency cash11:16 PM | 1 Apr, 2020
- K-Electric announces further relief during coronavirus lockdown10:42 PM | 1 Apr, 2020
- Army to ensure all necessary measures taken to public safety: COAS ...10:03 PM | 1 Apr, 2020
- Hareem Shah to host a Ramazan transmission?04:25 PM | 1 Apr, 2020
- Van Gogh painting stolen from museum during virus shutdown04:03 PM | 1 Apr, 2020
- Kim Kardashian shares BTS of the nasty fight with sister Kourtney and ...04:01 PM | 1 Apr, 2020
- Pakistani student gives birth to baby girl in Wuhan, China04:00 PM | 15 Mar, 2020
- Top 10 most searched people of 2019 in Pakistan06:52 PM | 12 Feb, 2020
- Top five impressive benefits of Orange juice07:14 PM | 6 Feb, 2020
- 8 Reasons to buy HONOR 8 Series04:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2019