Turkish President Erdogan to address joint session of Parliament today
ISLAMABAD - Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan will address joint session of the Parliament in Islamabad today.
The joint sitting has been summoned by President Dr Arif Alvi at 11 am.
Earlier on Thursday, Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan arrived in Islamabad on a two-day visit to Pakistan.
Prime Minister Imran Khan and other senior officials received the distinguished guest at the Noor Khan Airbase.
First Lady of Turkey Emine Erdogan accompanies the president.
Later on, the Turkish President was accorded Guard of Honour at the Prime Minister House.
Turkey supports the cause of self-determination for the people of India-occupied Jammu & Kashmir.
- Guterres commends Pakistan’ contributions towards UN’s charter, ...10:53 PM | 16 Feb, 2020
- Pakistan to name all development projects after top taxpayers09:59 PM | 16 Feb, 2020
- PTI announces 3-day mourning as Naeemul Haque laid to rest in Karachi09:53 PM | 16 Feb, 2020
- COVID-19: Coronavirus death toll rises to 1,666 in China09:43 PM | 16 Feb, 2020
- UN chief Guterres calls for full respect to human rights in Occupied ...09:36 PM | 16 Feb, 2020
- Shahid Afridi and wife welcome 5th baby girl01:41 PM | 15 Feb, 2020
- 10 restaurants in Lahore for a romantic date on V-day12:08 PM | 13 Feb, 2020
- Sophie Turner and Joe Jonas are reportedly expecting their first ...10:26 AM | 13 Feb, 2020
- Top 10 most searched people of 2019 in Pakistan06:52 PM | 12 Feb, 2020
- Top five impressive benefits of Orange juice07:14 PM | 6 Feb, 2020
- 8 Reasons to buy HONOR 8 Series04:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2019
- Meet members of Pakistan’s first-ever National Youth Council05:05 PM | 1 Jul, 2019