COAS Bajwa makes young cancer patient's dream come true
RAWALPINDI – Chief of Army Staff (COAS) General Qamar Javed Bajwa interacted with 15-year-old child, fighting cancer four last one year after he expressed desire to meet him.
The ailing child named Ali Raza had also expressed his desire to join Pakistan Army so he was dressed up army’s uniform before the video link meeting was arranged at Corps HQ Karachi.
“COAS appreciated his passion, inquired about his wellbeing & prayed for his recovery,” said ISPR.
#COAS interacted with 15 yrs old child, Ali Raza, fighting cancer 4 last one yr. Ali expressed desire to meet COAS & join Pak Army. Interaction was arranged @ Corps HQ Karachi via video link. COAS appreciated his passion, inquired about his wellbeing & prayed for his recovery. pic.twitter.com/dtUnjlwoYT— DG ISPR (@OfficialDGISPR) July 14, 2020
Ali Raza thanked COAS for interaction, saying, “I Love Pakistan Army and want to serve the country”.
- PM Imran congratulates Sri Lankan counterpart Rajapaksa over election ...11:30 PM | 7 Aug, 2020
- Pakistan to resume international flight operations at all airports ...10:57 PM | 7 Aug, 2020
- NAB rejects allegations of striking plea bargain deal with 2 army ...09:23 PM | 7 Aug, 2020
- At least 11 dead as Air India passenger plan skids off runway, splits ...09:10 PM | 7 Aug, 2020
- What do you know about Ravi Riverfront Urban Development Project?08:36 PM | 7 Aug, 2020
- A sneak peek inside Selena Gomez's HBO cooking show05:38 PM | 7 Aug, 2020
- John Wick 5 announced, to film back-to-back with 4th installment05:14 PM | 7 Aug, 2020
- Ever since I was a child I’ve had a sleeping issue: Mahira Khan04:23 PM | 7 Aug, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020