Safoora massacre planning took place at a restaurant
KARACHI (Web Desk) - Investigations from the arrested suspects of the Safoora massacre case revealed that planning for the brutal attack took place at a restaurant. The prime motive of the terrorists was to draw international attention.
According to new disclosures, the group comprising 15 terrorists executed the gruesome killings of innocent people.
None of these terrorists knew each others names or residential addresses and not a single one of them used cell phones.
According to the original plan, the terrorists had to carry out the attack one day earlier, but they had to postpone it for the following day after they failed to reach the spot fixed for executing the plan on time and the bus they were to target had moved past that point.
The following day eight terrorists took part in the execution of the plan. Four of them aimed and fired their guns inside the bus.
- Masoumeh Ebtekar: Iran's vice president infected by coronavirus11:54 PM | 27 Feb, 2020
- Hadi Khosrowshahi: Iran's ex-ambassador to Vatican dies of coronavirus11:47 PM | 27 Feb, 2020
- Coronavirus: Pakistan's Aviation division establishes emergency ...11:36 PM | 27 Feb, 2020
- Pakistan, Qatar agree to further enhance economic cooperation11:19 PM | 27 Feb, 2020
- Pink Floyd: PM Imran tweets Roger Waters’ video criticising ...11:10 PM | 27 Feb, 2020
- TikTok is cancer, says Feroze Khan03:05 PM | 27 Feb, 2020
- Celebrities speak out against the brutal treatment of Muslims in Delhi02:41 PM | 27 Feb, 2020
- ‘Ehd-e-Wafa’ makers planning to air finale in cinemas02:15 PM | 27 Feb, 2020
- Top 10 most searched people of 2019 in Pakistan06:52 PM | 12 Feb, 2020
- Top five impressive benefits of Orange juice07:14 PM | 6 Feb, 2020
- 8 Reasons to buy HONOR 8 Series04:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2019
- Meet members of Pakistan’s first-ever National Youth Council05:05 PM | 1 Jul, 2019