Panama JIT committed cyber crime by leaking Hussain Nawaz's photo, accuses Tallal Chaudhry
PML-N legislator Tallal Chaudhry, known for being outspoken,claimed that JIT had committed cyber crime by leaking photo of Hussain Nawaz, son of Nawaz Sharif, sitting in an interrogation room.
Speaking at a current affairs programme on Geo TV, Aaj Shahzaib Khanzada Kay Sath, Chaudhry said that JIT itself confessed that photo was leaked, adding that it is a cyber crime.
He further said that there were no impediments to investigation in Panama case, adding that the JIT would seek further time from the court by giving such excuses.
Photo on Social Media
A leaked photo that shows Prime Nawaz Sharif’s son Hussain Nawaz sitting in the Joint Investigation Team’s (JIT) interrogation room has gone viral on social media.
The photo that apparently dates back to May 28 shows Hussain Nawaz sitting on a chair undergoing an interrogation by JIT that includes panel of officers of the Federal Investigation Agency (FIA), Inter-Services Intelligence (ISI), MI, SBP, SECP and NAB.
However, it is still a mystery who leaked the footage from inside the interrogation room as it makes the JIT susceptible to speculations over its credibility and arrangements of security. It is very likely that someone from inside the building leaked the footage as an outsider doesn’t have any access to such data amidst the strict security arrangements.
Hussain Moves SC
After photo went viral on social media, Hussain Nawaz on June 7 moved the Supreme Court seeking formation of a commission to investigate the leak of his picture as he sat before the JIT team.
The petition filed through Khawaja Haris stated that there is a need to investigate how a confidential picture was leaked. The counsel also accused JIT members of misuse of power.
On June 12, the JIT submitted a reply after completing its inquiry into the leak of a controversial picture of Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif’s son, Hussain Nawaz, in Supreme Court.
The JIT submitted its report on Monday before a three-member Special Implementation bench, headed by Justice Ejaz Afzal Khan and comprising Justice Sheikh Azmat Saeed and Justice Ijaz Ul Ahsan.
During the course of proceedings, Justice Ejaz Afzal asked the Attorney General of Pakistan (AGP) to review the JIT report in order to launch an investigation against the person behind the photo leak.
- Imran Khan’s remarks about Maryam Nawaz widely condemned11:41 PM | 20 May, 2022
- Kashmir Premier League to invite Indian cricketer Virat Kohli to ...11:05 PM | 20 May, 2022
- Imran says PTI's core committee to decide final date for Islamabad ...10:30 PM | 20 May, 2022
- Raja Riaz appointed Opposition leader in National Assembly09:45 PM | 20 May, 2022
- PNS Badar: Pakistan Navy launches MILGEM-class ship09:12 PM | 20 May, 2022
- Watch - Hania Aamir ignores Iqra Aziz at 'Parde Mein Rehne Do' ...07:38 PM | 20 May, 2022
- Nora Fatehi and Kriti Sanon jump onto the ‘Pasoori’ bandwagon06:32 PM | 20 May, 2022
- TikToker Dolly's new dance video goes viral05:30 PM | 20 May, 2022
- Dollar hits all-time high at Rs19212:45 PM | 12 May, 2022
- Five best Pakistani YouTube channels that would make your Ramadan ...12:24 PM | 15 Apr, 2022
- Where does Pakistan stand in most powerful passport list in 2022? ...08:37 PM | 5 Apr, 2022
- International Women's Day - Pakistani women who made a mark globally!09:55 PM | 8 Mar, 2022