Sajal Aly and Ahad Raza Mir tie the knot in Abu Dhabi
And the big day had arrived! Pictures and videos have started pouring in from what can only be called the most awaited wedding of all times.
Yep, Sajal Aly and Ahad Raza Mir just tied the knot in Abu Dhabi and pictures have begun circulating.
The groom with his family:
The couple of the hour! Totally meant for each other!
Funny moment alert! The maulvi sahab got Ahad’s name wrong and look at the groom’s adorable expressions:
Sajal looked drop-dead gorgeous in a red ensemble while the groom had us swooning in an off-white sherwani.
Here’s Sajal, making things official on her end:
The couple announced their engagement in June 2019 on the second day of Eid-ul-Fitr.
Here’s wishing the newlyweds a happy journey ahead!
- French prime minister resigns01:13 PM | 3 Jul, 2020
- Better compliance of SOPs by people helped to contain spread of ...12:37 PM | 3 Jul, 2020
- Sindh ends lockdown in 39 UCs of Karachi12:06 PM | 3 Jul, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020