Sajal Aly and Ahad Raza Mir tie the knot in Abu Dhabi
And the big day had arrived! Pictures and videos have started pouring in from what can only be called the most awaited wedding of all times.
Yep, Sajal Aly and Ahad Raza Mir just tied the knot in Abu Dhabi and pictures have begun circulating.
The groom with his family:
The couple of the hour! Totally meant for each other!
Funny moment alert! The maulvi sahab got Ahad’s name wrong and look at the groom’s adorable expressions:
Sajal looked drop-dead gorgeous in a red ensemble while the groom had us swooning in an off-white sherwani.
Here’s Sajal, making things official on her end:
The couple announced their engagement in June 2019 on the second day of Eid-ul-Fitr.
Here’s wishing the newlyweds a happy journey ahead!
- PAF C-130 aircraft carrying Zaireen from Dalbandin lands at Skardu ...01:36 PM | 4 Apr, 2020
- Govt trying to maintain balance between lockdown to prevent spread of ...12:15 PM | 4 Apr, 2020
- Lahore police sealed all the entry and exit points of the city11:42 AM | 4 Apr, 2020
- Indian troops kill three youth in IOK10:33 AM | 4 Apr, 2020
- US Presidential election to be held on November 3: Trump09:46 AM | 4 Apr, 2020
- American pianist Ellis Marsalis dead at 85, fought coronavirus04:41 PM | 3 Apr, 2020
- Here's what PM Imran Khan has to say regarding Maria.B controversy04:31 PM | 3 Apr, 2020
- Mahira Khan urges people to donate to PM’s coronavirus relief fund04:11 PM | 3 Apr, 2020
- Pakistani student gives birth to baby girl in Wuhan, China04:00 PM | 15 Mar, 2020
- Top 10 Google searches in Pakistan for 201906:52 PM | 12 Feb, 2020
- Top five impressive benefits of Orange juice07:14 PM | 6 Feb, 2020
- 8 Reasons to buy HONOR 8 Series04:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2019