Sajal Aly and Ahad Raza Mir tie the knot in Abu Dhabi
And the big day had arrived! Pictures and videos have started pouring in from what can only be called the most awaited wedding of all times.
Yep, Sajal Aly and Ahad Raza Mir just tied the knot in Abu Dhabi and pictures have begun circulating.
The groom with his family:
The couple of the hour! Totally meant for each other!
Funny moment alert! The maulvi sahab got Ahad’s name wrong and look at the groom’s adorable expressions:
Sajal looked drop-dead gorgeous in a red ensemble while the groom had us swooning in an off-white sherwani.
Here’s Sajal, making things official on her end:
The couple announced their engagement in June 2019 on the second day of Eid-ul-Fitr.
Here’s wishing the newlyweds a happy journey ahead!
- Taliban capture key Afghan border crossing with Tajikistan12:28 AM | 23 Jun, 2021
- Islamabad and Karachi ranked among the least expensive cities for ...11:30 PM | 22 Jun, 2021
- Indian variant of coronavirus spreading rapidly in Israel11:14 PM | 22 Jun, 2021
- UK Minister for South Asia Lord Ahmad arrives in Pakistan10:39 PM | 22 Jun, 2021
- WCLA revives the lost culture of Kotwal in old Lahore07:20 PM | 22 Jun, 2021
- Mufti Abdul Qavi caught performing obscene acts in new leaked video06:58 PM | 22 Jun, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021
- Best anti-aging foods to look younger09:47 PM | 18 May, 2021
- Top cricketers who married athletes09:20 PM | 8 May, 2021