MD Nandi Pur project sacked
According to initial details, the initiative came after an independent probe began of the failed project from government.
However actual reason behind this action is yet to be confirmed.
Nandipur plant has been proven to be a total failure.
The main problem with the tri-fuel Nandipur power plant is the low capacity of the furnace oil treatment plant, which has created hurdles in the way of operating the power plant at full capacity, the official explained.
The Nandipur power plant requires a furnace oil treatment plant with an annual capacity of 30 million tons, but the current treatment plant only has the capacity to process 19 million tons.
Now the EPC contractor is making arrangements to enhance the capacity of the treatment plant at its own expense to meet this obligation. The official said that Dongfang had also given operation and maintenance rates that have been submitted to Nepra.
- Zalmay Khalilzad, US envoy who brokered Afghan exit, resigns two ...10:04 AM | 19 Oct, 2021
- Today's currency exchange rates in Pakistan - Dollar, Euro, Pound, ...09:48 AM | 19 Oct, 2021
- Pakistan records lowest daily Covid cases in over a year09:18 AM | 19 Oct, 2021
- Today's gold rates in Pakistan — 19 October 202108:48 AM | 19 Oct, 2021
- 12 Rabiul Awwal: Pakistanis celebrate Eid Milad-un-Nabi today08:13 AM | 19 Oct, 2021
- Atif Aslam pays tribute to late Farhad Humayun with iconic song06:00 PM | 18 Oct, 2021
- Ertugrul star Esra Bilgic in search of Pakistani NGOs05:00 PM | 18 Oct, 2021
- Priyanka Chopra goes scuba diving in Spain (VIDEO)05:25 PM | 18 Oct, 2021
- Pakistani celebrities who passed away in 202102:00 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- India falls to 101 in Global Hunger Index 2021, 9 ranks below Pakistan10:54 AM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Celebrity deaths in 202111:59 PM | 12 Oct, 2021
- Hollywood stars with surprising hidden talents07:11 PM | 13 Sep, 2021