OIC invites detained Hurriyet leaders for upcoming session
In a letter addressed to the illegally detained All Parties Hurriyet Conference Chairman, Syed Ali Gilani, the Chairman of his own Hurriyet forum, Mirwaiz Umar Farooq, and the Chairperson of Dukhtaran-e-Millat, Aasiya Andrabi, the OIC has said that the Foreign Ministers of its member nations are meeting in the Republic of Uzbekistan on October 18 and 19. It invited Syed Ali Gilani, Mirwaiz Umar Farooq and Aasiya Andrabi to attend the 43rd session of its Foreign Ministers on the date.
Meanwhile, the Dukhtaran-e-Millat in a statement in Srinagar thanked the OIC for inviting the party Chairperson, Aasiya Andrabi, for its session. However, it said, due to non-availability of travel documents and being under custody in Baramulla Jail, Aasiya Andrabi cannot participate in the session, Kashmir Media service reported.
- Pakistani companies come forward to develop Reko Diq gold, copper ...10:59 PM | 17 May, 2021
- Pakistan’s Faisal Edhi seeks Palestine visa amid Israeli bombardment10:53 PM | 17 May, 2021
- CSS exam lays bare FPSC fault lines yet again10:12 PM | 17 May, 2021
- Indian numerologist comes up with a ‘cure’ for coronavirus09:56 PM | 17 May, 2021
- Petroleum prices to remain unchanged as PM Imran rejects OGRA's ...09:38 PM | 17 May, 2021
- #JusticeForZuhaMalik trends after TikToker shares videos of torture ...06:22 PM | 17 May, 2021
- Katrina Kaif sends birthday greetings to rumoured boyfriend Vicky ...04:14 PM | 17 May, 2021
- Saboor Aly shares a heartfelt note about ‘soulmate’06:56 PM | 17 May, 2021
- Top cricketers who married athletes09:20 PM | 8 May, 2021
- 10 Tips for Success during the Last Ashra of Ramadan08:26 PM | 7 May, 2021
- Stars who have insured their body parts07:06 PM | 4 May, 2021
- Best-dressed Stars at Oscars Red Carpet 202105:52 PM | 2 May, 2021