OIC invites detained Hurriyet leaders for upcoming session
In a letter addressed to the illegally detained All Parties Hurriyet Conference Chairman, Syed Ali Gilani, the Chairman of his own Hurriyet forum, Mirwaiz Umar Farooq, and the Chairperson of Dukhtaran-e-Millat, Aasiya Andrabi, the OIC has said that the Foreign Ministers of its member nations are meeting in the Republic of Uzbekistan on October 18 and 19. It invited Syed Ali Gilani, Mirwaiz Umar Farooq and Aasiya Andrabi to attend the 43rd session of its Foreign Ministers on the date.
Meanwhile, the Dukhtaran-e-Millat in a statement in Srinagar thanked the OIC for inviting the party Chairperson, Aasiya Andrabi, for its session. However, it said, due to non-availability of travel documents and being under custody in Baramulla Jail, Aasiya Andrabi cannot participate in the session, Kashmir Media service reported.
- Transparent elections only possible through electronic voting: PM ...02:10 PM | 17 Jun, 2021
- Pakistani origin Lina Khan named top federal regulator by Joe Biden01:33 PM | 17 Jun, 2021
- PSL 2021: Peshawar Zalmi, Islamabad United lock horns in must-win ...01:03 PM | 17 Jun, 2021
- WATCH - Sialkot vaccination centre ransacked by locals for ‘not ...12:30 PM | 17 Jun, 2021
- Famous Saudi chain AlBAIK opens in Dubai11:52 PM | 16 Jun, 2021
- First trailer of Sajal Aly and Ahad Raza Mir's ‘Dhoop Ki Deewar' ...06:35 PM | 16 Jun, 2021
- Kubra Khan celebrates 28th birthday with friends05:27 PM | 16 Jun, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021
- Best anti-aging foods to look younger09:47 PM | 18 May, 2021
- Top cricketers who married athletes09:20 PM | 8 May, 2021