WhatsApp’s new feature allows users to remove group admin
CALIFORNIA - Facebook-owned smart messaging service WhatsApp has launched a new feature for group chats 'Dismiss as Admin' in its beta update.
The feature will allow users to remove the group chat admin and they will be able to demote the administrator of the group chat to standard group chat participant.
Users can also promote themselves as a group chat admin.
The powers of group admin include adding or removing participants from the group chat of WhatsApp .
WhatsApp also has a feature called Restricted Groups, in which only the admin can send messages while participants are only there to view whatever is being posted.
- Hamza Malik likely to be the next big thing, impresses yet again with ...12:35 PM | 23 Jan, 2020
- Palestinian-Israeli conflict: Pakistan urges UN to play its central ...12:31 PM | 23 Jan, 2020
- Cameras installed in Islamabad police uniforms to improve performance11:51 AM | 23 Jan, 2020
- I absolutely do not endorse the concepts and viewpoints of Mr Khalil ...03:37 PM | 22 Jan, 2020
- OGRA recommends hike in petroleum prices for January 202006:54 PM | 30 Dec, 2019
- Pakistan asks UNMOGIP to brief UNSC on Kashmir situation07:21 PM | 29 Dec, 2019
- 2020 will be year of development, prosperity: Firdous04:01 PM | 28 Dec, 2019
- Zameen.com launches new Plot Finder tool to facilitate online plot ...07:25 PM | 22 Nov, 2019