Non-bailable arrest warrants issued for Suleman Shehbaz in money laundering case
LAHORE – A judicial magistrate on Friday issued non-bailable arrest warrants for Suleman Shehbaz, son of PML-N President Shehbaz Sharif, over not appearing before an FIA probe team in money laundering case.
Judicial Magistrate Zulifqar Bari issued the orders on an application filed by FIA.
The agency informed the court that a money laundering case involving over Rs25 billion against Suleman and others.
It added that the accused Suleman Shehbaz was summoned repeatedly but he did not join the investigation.
- Incarcerated Haleem Adil in hospital again as health deteriorates10:05 AM | 6 Mar, 2021
- Vote of Confidence: Here's how procedure for a motion of confidence ...09:36 AM | 6 Mar, 2021
- Pakistan reports 1,714 new Covid-19 cases, 38 deaths08:45 AM | 6 Mar, 2021
- Today's gold rates in Pakistan — 06 March 202108:17 AM | 6 Mar, 2021
- Pakistan hosts roundtable discussion with ASEAN Heads of Missions11:35 PM | 5 Mar, 2021
- Adele and Simon Konecki finalise their divorce after two years09:13 PM | 5 Mar, 2021
- 'Slumdog Millionaire' – Indian actor accused of sexual assault04:30 PM | 5 Mar, 2021
- Feroze Khan wins Best Actor award for Ishqiya03:03 PM | 5 Mar, 2021
- 10 celebrities who are left-handed05:11 PM | 28 Feb, 2021
- Pakistan up three places to 105th spot in EIU's 2020 Democracy Index11:13 AM | 7 Feb, 2021
- 5 famous personalities who were banned from social media06:51 PM | 3 Feb, 2021
- Hollywood's top female celebs who lift weights to stay fit02:36 PM | 22 Jan, 2021